Sign in to follow this  
wizel1

ovh host

hi alls, im purchased dedicated game server from ovh, buts its not given me option to choose for windows server 2002 r2, instead its give me windows server 2002 hyperv how can i make have virtual machine? anyone know ?

About VPS, their support for them is a bit bad and It is very unstable. If you are looking to get something from ovh, get a dedicated server instead, tight anti-DDoS security and they provide very nice support.

3 hours ago, Yudha said:

@wizel1yeah cos it will deduct that amount evey month but it worth

hi sorry but after im get windows server 2012, r2 why im root user? im not have admin permissions cant's change my password that they is send me in email .

@wizel1 root is the default of ovh setting you can change it from account panel, plus you need to change password of your server using java applet before you can use your server.

1 hour ago, Yudha said:

@wizel1 root is the default of ovh setting you can change it from account panel, plus you need to change password of your server using java applet before you can use your server.

account panel is found from log in ovh web or on remote dekstop? and also what is java applet, how can i access it?