Sign in to follow this  
opexone78

Burger Fairy

i like to know...

how to change the texture and effect file for burger fairy (which is in the guide section)... cause the texture and effect file include in it same with mordo junior

i had open the .par using hex editor .... got no clue what to change in it

can you help me to make it? so berger fairy can be used without changing mordo junior texture

Edited by opexone78

I usually change a model texture, with NOTEPAD++ , dont even need hex edit, just search for the texture number like xxx.bmp and rename it with another texture number with same name length

Just now, Home said:

I usually change a model texture, with NOTEPAD++ , dont even need hex edit, just search for the texture number like xxx.bmp and rename it with another texture number with same name length

so... you mean by editing .par file using notepad++ and find .bmp file and rename it, it will work?

2 hours ago, opexone78 said:

so... you mean by editing .par file using notepad++ and find .bmp file and rename it, it will work?

Never tried with a effect, but with a model. However since effects can use lgo models, it should work, try to search things like .lgo, .tga or .eff inside the effect file with the nodepad++

On 5/25/2018 at 4:29 PM, Home said:

Never tried with a effect, but with a model. However since effects can use lgo models, it should work, try to search things like .lgo, .tga or .eff inside the effect file with the nodepad++

thx for the advise, it finally working