Hello friends!

If you have any suggestions or ideas regarding the forum and its processes, then you can submit them here, so we could discuss them. Thank you!

Hello vector. While using the private message inbox, when submitting message via PM
it seems that the message does not get updated right away (or so it seems), sometimes leading to spamming.
I hope this is not only me experiencing this.
BTW, love the diversity of the forum. Thanks again. 

• Like 3

kong.png

a2.png

Hello, @xtc!

Yes, I know about that bug and I am working to fix it.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your feedback!

• Like 2

10 час назад, Foxseiz сказал:

Suggestion is to make this suggestion thread to be a section so that people can post their own suggestion thread with polls. 

I think this topic is enough

В 27.03.2016 в 11:57, xtc сказал:

Hello vector. While using the private message inbox, when submitting message via PM
it seems that the message does not get updated right away (or so it seems), sometimes leading to spamming.

Private messages have been fixed

• Like 1

Hi V3ct0r, I would like to suggest the creation of a subforum dedicated to Kop Security (hacking, cheating, exploiting). I come from the infosec community where we every day deal with CERTs, reports, advisories, write ups, etc, in this way we address security flaws (im sure you know about that). So I think if the Kop security is taken with this way, we could go a little further to servers with professional optics approach.

Let me explain:

The idea is very simple, create a restricted subforum as a pseudo CERT.

I suggest several ways to get the privilege to join it:

By be part of ''Community'' user group (conditions may apply).

By be part of ''Server administrator'' user group (preferably if own a Stable server).

By be an User but conditioned to send a Write up of new flaw, new approach to know flaws and/or PoCs.

The ''Server administrator'' group members will be fundamental part of this subforum, they will be active participants in the search for solutions.The disclosure of the flaws to the public will be decided by consensus. The idea would be only disclose if there is an efficient Fix, then the flaw will be published with their respective patch. All the servers that really care about their security will have the opportunity to strengthen their security. Those who do not will be condemned to disappear. And btw this could contribute to fair competition.

Regards.

Edited by xiangxhuwang
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, xiangxhuwang said:

Hi V3ct0r, I would like to suggest the creation of a subforum dedicated to Kop Security (hacking, cheating, exploiting). I come from the infosec community where we every day deal with CERTs, reports, advisories, write ups, etc, in this way we address security flaws (im sure you know about that). So I think if the Kop security is taken with this way, we could go a little further to servers with professional optics approach.

Let me explain:

By be part of ''Server administrator'' user group (preferably if own a Stable server).

By be an User but conditioned to send a Write up of new flaw, new approach to know flaws and/or PoCs.

The ''Server administrator'' group members will be fundamental part of this subforum, they will be active participants in the search for solutions.The disclosure of the flaws to the public will be decided by consensus. The idea would be only disclose if there is an efficient Fix, then the flaw will be published with their respective patch. All the servers that really care about their security will have the opportunity to strengthen their security. Those who do not will be condemned to disappear. And btw this could contribute to fair competition.

Regards.

Very good idea indeed ! This will provide insight on src, also build the community so that collaboration/contribution exists even further !

kong.png

a2.png

@xiangxhuwang it is a good idea. I will think how to implement this section.

Do you have any information about Chinese community and servers of TOP/PKO/KOP? Can you tell us about them?

On 17/07/2016 at 1:39 PM, V3ct0r said:

@xiangxhuwang it is a good idea. I will think how to implement this section.

Do you have any information about Chinese community and servers of TOP/PKO/KOP? Can you tell us about them?

I don't think you'd find any information about them , til now we still didn't meet any Chinese developper except of the guy (forgot name heheheheheh^^).

But whatever , yeah it is a nice idea

On 20/3/2016 at 3:14 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello friends!

If you have any suggestions or ideas regarding the forum and its processes, then you can submit them here, so we could discuss them. Thank you!

Spanish section :)

Hello @Juan!

Thank you for your suggestion, but we have decided to do not make sections in other languages for a while. Because our community is not too big and there is no 
necessity to divide it.

On 15/07/2016 at 6:52 AM, xiangxhuwang said:

Let me explain:

Regards.

As long as there are no corrupt server administrators, who take the advantage of this information before other members, I support this idea.

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

Maybe this is just me.. but can we not split the forum in to two? Russian & English?

Maybe pkodev automatically redirects to https://pkodev.net/en/ and then there is a big button somewhere to go to the Russian version (https://pkodev.net/ru)

As this forum grows it's becoming harder and harder to read, something has to change in the way this forum works.

Is that even possible? Right now, it's not so bad... but as it gets busier it's not user friendly at all.

Wouldn't have to migrate any existing data, just the categories of English and Russian split out perhaps?

Or at least re-design the forum in some way... just my two cents, take of it as you will!

Just thinking again, even just 2 tabs, default it to english as its universal, then have a russian tab or something like that?

Hello @LikeAlcohol!

Цитата

Maybe this is just me.. but can we not split the forum in to two? Russian & English?

Maybe pkodev automatically redirects to https://pkodev.net/en/ and then there is a big button somewhere to go to the Russian version (https://pkodev.net/ru)

As this forum grows it's becoming harder and harder to read, something has to change in the way this forum works.

I think it is hard to do. The forum engine doesn't support this feature. You can use this url as a temporary solution. Maybe I will make something like 'en.pkodev.net' which will directly redirect you to the English section.

Цитата

Or at least re-design the forum in some way... just my two cents, take of it as you will!

I like current design, but if you will find something better then show it to us and we will discuss.

Thank you for your suggestions!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @LikeAlcohol!

I think it is hard to do. The forum engine doesn't support this feature. You can use this url as a temporary solution. Maybe I will make something like 'en.pkodev.net' which will directly redirect you to the English section.

I like current design, but if you will find something better then show it to us and we will discuss.

Thank you for your suggestions!

What about just adding tabs? Is that possible in IP?

4 часа назад, LikeAlcohol сказал:

What about just adding tabs? Is that possible in IP?

I found some addons for IPS which can make tabs, but they all are paid.

UP! :)

Let me know if you have any suggestions and ideas.