Sign in to follow this  
V3ct0r

Client .txt tables compiling

4 hours ago, Rendezvous said:

For the version of client, where do I check it from?

You can also send me Game.exe, I will check.

Hello @V3ct0r i hope you are doing well, i run the command but i get the serverset error from number one  to four, in the original resource folder there wasn't a serverset error with that name, only one, could this be a problem?

Hi sir,@V3ct0r.

Thank you for creating this guide. I've tried it just now and it seems to be not working for the current patch/state of PKO. It's my first time editing out the charinfo.bin so naturally I decompiled it but since I need it back as .bin, I came across this guide but it's not working for me. Hopefully you're still active and can still help since this forum has very limited activity these days aside from the russian members which is really hard to talk to. Would really appreciate any help or insight on this. Thanks!

If you have a discord you can add me pls on my username, urur07.

Hi @V3ct0r, I'm trying this method to try and compile back the characterinfo.txt I decompiled back to its .bin state and it's somehow not working at all. I'm not sure if this applies to the latest updates from the current PKO files? Thanks!