Sign in to follow this  
V3ct0r

Client .txt tables compiling

Client .txt tables compiling

1) Make compile.bat batch file in client root folder:

start system\game.exe startgame table_bin

2) Put .txt tables in table folder (Client\scripts\table);

3) Run compile.bat. You might notice many errors incoming, that's because you haven't placed some .txt files into table folder. Just ignore the errors.

4) If .txt files have no errors and they are correct, then new .bin files will appear in your table folder.

• Like 3

В 09.02.2017 в 01:05, belph93 сказал:

Not been able to do this , i cant follow you, is it too  much to ask to do a step by step with pictures or something ?

Hello!

What the problem? Just open Notepad.exe, put "start system\game.exe startgame table_bin" and save as "compile.bat" to folder with client. Then put .txt's (ItemInfo.txt, for example) to Client\scripts\table\ and run compile.bat. 

• Like 1

Hello @V3ct0r, not sure if this thread is the correct place to ask, but when I run compile.bat, I do get a few errors (Regarding serverset2.txt, serverset3.txt and serverset4.txt), followed by two messages, "build 2 type form file ok" and "CExitTest". - After this, it closes on its own. My error.log file simply says "[MSG]CExitTest".

Anything that I'm doing wrong?

1 час назад, AnaMutaz сказал:

thx it`s work for me now i can delete the txt simply i don`t need it ye ?

Yes, you can delete all .txt files now (except stringset.txt)

Hello V3C i tried to compile skillinfo.txt so i can make it to bin however it doesn't compile but with other skillinfo in other server file it does. 
Anyone know why ?

On 3/10/2019 at 6:34 PM, huggies said:

Hello V3C i tried to compile skillinfo.txt so i can make it to bin however it doesn't compile but with other skillinfo in other server file it does. 
Anyone know why ?

Hello, @huggies!

Are there any errors related with skillinfo in the compiling process?

Oh its all okay now @v3ct0r

The only problem of mine is the glow set since im using 1.38 i cant see Dina thing in it. Ill try to figure it out my self. Thanks

i try the method above but when log in. the character gone. but when i reset on the client side with a fresh script, the system says the editted item info name but the actual item still use the previous name.. can anyone clarify on it for PKO2.4

On 4/25/2019 at 7:30 AM, willewallo said:

sorry im new here, ¿for what it is need it to do this Client .txt tables compiling?

This is needed to add new features to the game and for configuring server with client. Items, characters, models, specifying server IP address and etc.

On 9/3/2021 at 2:54 PM, kyleflow said:

i try the method above but when log in. the character gone. but when i reset on the client side with a fresh script, the system says the editted item info name but the actual item still use the previous name.. can anyone clarify on it for PKO2.4

Probably the source .txt files are incorrect or from a different version of the game.

17 minutes ago, Mesut said:

i did what u told up there but it,s say like on the picture i cant compile the client can u help me?imageproxy.php?img=&key=e2459ce437e77d5b

Hello @Mesut!

You start Game.exe the following way:

start system\game.exe startgame table_bin

There is a "startgame" parameter present that gives a command to start the game. But in your Game.exe the startup paramter is changed to another one. You can use this program to find out new paramter or change it to "startgame" back:

• Like 1

Hello, when I try to compile, I keep getting the error "analyze resource file[scripts/table/Characterinfo.txt] failed, account[789], please check format and version!"

Any thoughts?

On 5/5/2023 at 10:52 AM, Rendezvous said:

Hello, when I try to compile, I keep getting the error "analyze resource file[scripts/table/Characterinfo.txt] failed, account[789], please check format and version!"

Any thoughts?

Have you checked that your spacings are correct? 

i can recommend you checking this out

https://pkodev.net/topic/1460-wrong-iteminfotxt-spacing/

• Thanks 1

Hello @Rendezvous,

Can you show us the line which you added in CharacterInfo.txt file or the whole file?

Usually it is hard to say what is the problem without any code.

33 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Rendezvous,

Can you show us the line which you added in CharacterInfo.txt file or the whole file?

Usually it is hard to say what is the problem without any code.

There is actually a thread with the same issue that I am experiencing: 

For the actual original server file (no modification was done), i have uploaded it to this gdrive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evhRw5SHlxzSrVSIRq6iBfsb22t7utqc/view?usp=sharing

It is already converted into .txt (version 3) using luajit compiler.

It simply does not get compiled when I run a bat with this content in it "start system\game.exe startgame table_bin".

Hello @Rendezvous,

On 5/8/2023 at 4:51 PM, Rendezvous said:

It is already converted into .txt (version 3) using luajit compiler.

Looks like this is the key to the problem. Decompiler can decompile your CharacterInfo.bin with errors.

Have you tried using Gemini.Decompiler?

10 hours ago, Rendezvous said:

It says "Cannot decompile that file" when I try using Gemini Decompiler v2.5.

Could you send me CharacterInfo.bin and tell where you got it from? (Version of client or server files)