deguix

top-decompiler (uses luajit)

Since your files to decrypt are on the desktop, you won't need to run the bat file as administrator. However, the two dashes in front of decrypt_texture() mean that the line is commented out, so will not execute. There is a large block of commands at the of the file, and if you aren't going to put your method call there then you may want to check that nothing else is being called by accident. To have your method run, remove those two dashes; then, running the bat file normally (not as administrator) should be fine.

In any case! My mistake for not catching this nuance running as admin - when you run a bat file as admin the current directory defaults to system32, as in your screenshot. To remedy this, you will need to:

1. Open a command prompt as administrator;

2. Change to the appropriate directory

3. Run the batch file commands manually

So, assuming your decompiler is located on the Desktop:

1. Open a command prompt as administrator

2. Run the following commands:

i) cd "C:\Users\OldWise\Desktop\top-decompiler (1)"

ii) luajit decompiler.lua

Let me know how it goes, regardless whether you decide to do it by running as administrator or not.

1 hour ago, oldwise2 said:

image.thumb.png.6ea3b71438e5ec72376d52b26b0963e9.png

still getting the same error , I did everything you said

This is outdated. In order to make that work you have to debugg / use reverse engineering and find how encrypt and decrypt works in the launcher or client exe, then you can break the encryption and the decompiler may work.

texture_encryption_key.png

bin_file_encryption_key.png

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 6:25 PM, oldwise2 said:

image.thumb.png.6ea3b71438e5ec72376d52b26b0963e9.png

still getting the same error , I did everything you said

the error you are getting is super easy to fix, your error is happening because you don't have lua and/or luajit installed in your pc

just need to install lua and luajit and set the path to it

as you speak portuguese:

seu erro é super simples de resolver, seu erro acontece porque você não tem Lua e/ou Luajit instalado no seu PC

você precisa fazer o seguinte, instalar lua e o luajit e configurar o path correto no windows

link lua and luajit (compiled by myself using visual studio):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0fsn9wz8zvcewh4/Lua_and_Luajit.rar/file

1. Open "Local Disk C/" drive -> "Program Files"
  2. Open the file you downloaded "Lua and Luajit.rar"
  3. Drag the "Lua" folder into your program files and authorize it to paste
  4. hit Windows key on your keyboard -> type Advanced -> hit Enter
  5. in the window "System Properties" -> look botton right corner -> click "System Variables"
  6. botton window "System Variables" -> click "Path" and click "edit" -> click "new" -> type this   C:\Program Files\Lua
  7. Click "OK" -> "OK" again -> "OK" again
  8. Done luajit and lua are installed and path to them configured, now you can use the decompiler without this error showing up again!

Português:

1. Abra "Disco Local C/" no Windows explorer -> "Arquivos de Programas"
  2. Abra o arquivo que você baixou "Lua and Luajit.rar"
  3. descompacte a pasta "Lua" dentro de "Arquivos e Programas" e autorize ele colar
  4. Aperte a tecla Windows no seu teclado -> digite Avançado -> aperte Enter
  5. na janela "Propriedades do Sistema" -> olhe no canto inferior direito -> clique "Variáveis de Sistema"
  6. na parte de baixo veja "Variáveis de Sistema" -> clique "Path" e clique "editar" -> clique "novo" -> digite isso aqui   C:\Program Files\Lua
  7. Clique "OK" -> "OK" de novo -> "OK" de novo
  8. Pronto, lua e luajit foram instalados e o Path for configurado correto, agora você pode usar o decompilador sem ter esse erro de novo!