nyarum

Can's server-side emulator

Done the stream, I did not a much things today but well talked with you guys and said many my ideas in public

What's done:
- I started working on packet for auth characters (to show characters screen)
- Played a lot and funny on piratia olds server

Ehu 🍍

I finished dynamic unpacking and packing objects from/to the network and reworked the processing of incoming packets

In the next streams we can start further packet coverage, these days spent together with crystal were the best among the last years with programming

So many new things - macros, static generation, parameter overloading, flexible work with classes and much more 😃

See you soon, folks ☂️

Two new stream videos - https://t.me/can_past_greg/44https://t.me/can_past_greg/50 

Next - continue to cover packages and database work 😃

• Like 1

Finished 🥕

The results are that I figured out the annotations at the fields for flexible field customization and did a lot of comparisons with the original sources

And in the end, once written by me the structure of the packages was not so correct, so the next stream will rewrite the structure of the kind of the character from the original sources client

Good luck to all ❤️

1 hour ago, nyarum12 said:

My English speakers guys, I posting English version of results to pkodev, should I create separate telegram channel for you to discuss it in English? I see @dragontechi watch every my stream, what you think?

would be pleased