Sign in to follow this  
Yomazu

About current situation about TOP/PKO PS.

I'm sad with direction that the TOP/PKO/KOP private server is taking.

Create a server take time, ( I mean edited server file no copy and paste server file )

and peoples with no-life or depression or idk the reason hacking a game that is dying.

Some days ago Aries pirates got hacked, now lost paradise online got hacked too. As if that was not enough Dupes, bugs etc have alot of kids hacking alot of new servers.

I think is more better those hackers learn how hack interessing things, no a game that is dying .

Sorry for bad english, Have a nice day.

if a server is hacked its an admin faults. these admins dont care about their server , why? easy, poor security and uses websites/files that they arent owners. but there good point to. what i mean ? well if these admin servers wanted to continue with their server project they should know how get hacked & learn about that to prevent future hacks. Roso has been hacked and others years ago, but why at this day they dont get hack again? because they know how to protect their servers.

Edited by squaller
  • Like 4

Every minute appears a new way to do these things, so it is good for us to improve our security as squaller said. The problem is only players, they get angry because of it. "Without a virus there is no anti-virus, without players there is no server"... Don't take the attitude of the IGG :ok:

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

6 hours ago, squaller said:

if a server is hacked its an admin faults. these admins dont care about their server , why? easy, poor security and uses websites/files that they arent owners. but there good point to. what i mean ? well if these admin servers wanted to continue with their server project they should know how get hacked & learn about that to prevent future hacks. Roso has been hacked and others years ago, but why at this day they dont get hack again? because they know how to protect their servers.

True and Lie. Everytime appear a new bug, blackhole etc and etc.

Many Russian Servers have been running for many years now and they haven't yet been hacked. Foxlv, Sky Pirates Online, TOP2.ONLINE weren't yet hacked, too.

That can be explained easily: administrators pay the most attention to the server's protection. They don't download / use first shared server files they see on forums (same goes for website files, scripts and so on and so forth). They know what they do but if they don't, then they ask trustworthy people who know what and when to do.

Many unique and interesting files are being shared on serverdev, but, unfortunately, you cannot really trust their OP, as they might have put any kind of a backdoor inside to get access to your server's administration panel or something alike.

My suggestion is to use clean files, fix all bugs and backdoors, make clean website files instead of using shared ones with different kind of injections and flaws. Most likely your server won't be hacked then. Too difficult you might say? But who said it's gonna be easy?

• Like 3

@Anthoni

No, I haven't a server. I am using these files for scripting and tests.

if I may advise. someone who is an expert to create a website and serverfiles safe without holes. After that could be sold in the forum. To help people who are not expert in fixing bugs and facilitate in making the TOP server.