Sign in to follow this  
dominic363

Map editor error on lunch

i am trying to lunch the map editor the .bat file format but i keep getting this error

program as game program, unable to run directly, please launch the game correctly!

would appreciate the help and thanks in advance

your game.exe probably modified thats why not working correctly. If u wanna edit map without errors while clicking on object then use AMU or someone's map editor package and it should got the game.exe and camera without bugging map object.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DangThao said:

your game.exe probably modified thats why not working correctly. If u wanna edit map without errors while clicking on object then use AMU or someone's map editor package and it should got the game.exe and camera without bugging map object.

i got no problem editing the map with the errors . i just need to know how i can access to a certain map to edit it since i cannot do that

For example, if the map got multiple minimaps in it such as garner, darkblue and magicea and you know their coordinates (x and y), press tab and click on the coordination input on the top right 1st empty space (it will be direct coord aka not coordinate x 100). After you done add any objects and etc, u can just exit and it will automatic saves.

21 hours ago, dominic363 said:

i got no problem editing the map with the errors . i just need to know how i can access to a certain map to edit it since i cannot do that

Suppose you want to edit Icicle Castle, you would rename darkblue.map and darkblue.obj to garner.map and garner.obj.

kong.png

a2.png

On 1/31/2017 at 6:07 AM, DangThao said:

On 1/31/2017 at 11:16 AM, dominic363 said:

21 hours ago, BETEP/macs509 said:

Start the map editor with game.exe version 1.36-1.39. press tab - map list - you map - in the upper right corner to enter the coordinates of the line Move the format x, y

6 hours ago, DangThao said:

For example, if the map got multiple minimaps in it such as garner, darkblue and magicea and you know their coordinates (x and y), press tab and click on the coordination input on the top right 1st empty space (it will be direct coord aka not coordinate x 100). After you done add any objects and etc, u can just exit and it will automatic saves.

2 hours ago, KONG said:

Suppose you want to edit Icicle Castle, you would rename darkblue.map and darkblue.obj to garner.map and garner.obj.

i know all these things . thats not the issue . the post says i am having an issue while lunching the map editor bat because somehow my game.exe is preventing me from lunching the game from the following editor bat file that i haved created.

i have solved the problem now.