Rinor

Swing

20 hours ago, Mesut said:

Hi i have issue like other i cant sit on swing i walk on swing insted is there anyway i can fix it...

There are two ways to make it work in 1.3x versions of the game:
1) Game.exe patching. Requires extensive skills in reverse-engineering, knowledge of programming languages assembler and C++;

2) Add to Swings items in ItemInfo.txt fly animation (as for Rebirth wings) and replace fly animation to sit animation in characterposeinfo.txt (client-side file). But then we lose the effect of the Rebirth wings - characters will sit, not fly.

Also you can use Tales of Pirates 2 server files and client with Swings feature. I know there is TOP 2 client in public release, but I didn't see server files for it. We can't connect ToP 2 client to any existing server files.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mesut said:

can i add rebith effect back i mean fly effect if i do option 2 you mention..

Yes, just undo the changes you've made.

• Like 1

hi vector i wonder if u can write down what file i should remove or add from client for swing for sitting effect on swing bcz i have 2,5 client i can add to my client...

18 minutes ago, Mesut said:

hi vector i wonder if u can write down what file i should remove or add from client for swing for sitting effect on swing bcz i have 2,5 client i can add to my client...

Sitting effect is hardcoded in 2.5 Game.exe like fly effect for Rebirth wings. You can't transfer it into your client without replacing Game.exe.

can i do like option 3 u mention i have the client for swing so i can sit on swing but im not sure what file from client i should remove to add on my client.. 

On 12/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, Mesut said:

can i do like option 3 u mention i have the client for swing so i can sit on swing but im not sure what file from client i should remove to add on my client.. 

As I mentioned above, the code for sitting on the swings is inside the game executable file - Game.exe

В 25.12.2021 в 17:34, V3ct0r сказал:

As I mentioned above, the code for sitting on the swings is inside the game executable file - Game.exe

could u tell me what kind of file i need to add on my client to make it work i mean to sit on swing.

On 9/23/2022 at 2:48 AM, Mesut said:

could u tell me what kind of file i need to add on my client to make it work i mean to sit on swing.

Hello @Mesut,

Unfortunately I lost the codes.

• Like 1

В 27.11.2021 в 12:12, V3ct0r сказал:

There are two ways to make it work in 1.3x versions of the game:
1) Game.exe patching. Requires extensive skills in reverse-engineering, knowledge of programming languages assembler and C++;

2) Add to Swings items in ItemInfo.txt fly animation (as for Rebirth wings) and replace fly animation to sit animation in characterposeinfo.txt (client-side file). But then we lose the effect of the Rebirth wings - characters will sit, not fly.

Also you can use Tales of Pirates 2 server files and client with Swings feature. I know there is TOP 2 client in public release, but I didn't see server files for it. We can't connect ToP 2 client to any existing server files.

which c++ program do u use?

On 10/10/2022 at 4:42 PM, Mesut said:

which c++ program do u use?

I use Visual Studio 2022 Community. It is called integrated development environment (IDE), not "C++ program". :smile:

On 10/25/2022 at 1:48 PM, V3ct0r said:

I use Visual Studio 2022 Community. It is called integrated development environment (IDE), not "C++ program". :smile:

@V3ct0r Hi, did u know the code to edit the game.exe 1.36 (ID:3), or can explain me how to make the change of the fly effect into sit effect? ill apreciate it alot

Helo @StaffEN,

Unfortunately it is hard to do and even harder to explain. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Helo @StaffEN,

Unfortunately it is hard to do and even harder to explain. 

i change the actions, fly to sit, but i dont like it hehe, cuz need to put on first slot, if someday u made mod for that or something ill apreciate it, and thanks for ur answer

• Thanks 1