Rinor

Swing

if you're using original top2 Models it will just bug out your client graphic when you go for full screen/1024x800 Resolution (u'll see some stuff randomly disappear)  @Ximboliex have you got ones rendered specially for 1.3x Clients? Or do anyone have them? I got the swings working well . but just keep the client crashing

On 1/3/2017 at 4:02 AM, Rinor said:

@Vasil it works fine to me using top2 models, no crashing or anything, it may be client problem

Are you very sure that 1.3x doesn't do problems for the models? I have the same problem right here. I'm using TOP II Swings directly from the client to 1.3x.

On 2/1/2017 at 2:50 PM, Vasil said:

if you're using original top2 Models it will just bug out your client graphic when you go for full screen/1024x800 Resolution (u'll see some stuff randomly disappear)  @Ximboliex have you got ones rendered specially for 1.3x Clients? Or do anyone have them? I got the swings working well . but just keep the client crashing

@Vasil only topII swings sorry.

xbx3.png

7 hours ago, Satan said:

Merhaba @ kannas !

Modelleri, dokuları ve çizgileri buradan alabilirsiniz:

very tnx bro.

I need the whole swing system.

client and server files do you have?

On 7/2/2019 at 2:41 AM, kannas said:

very tnx bro.

I need the whole swing system.

client and server files do you have?

Additional modifications required in game.exe to make player able to sit and walk in swing, pump function and bonuses can be easily created into server files. Maybe someone sell whole swing system... check out our paid services section or pm me if you're interested, maybe i can do that.

https://pkodev.net/index.php?/forum/41-paid-services-requests/

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

hello, sorry to revive or the topido, I have this question of sitting on the swing too, I don't know how to fix this, I don't want to sell anything, just set up a server to play with some old friends, could someone use me how to do it? I'm a layman with exe and I don't know how to run. Please?

image.png.1045708b8f9e5aa43d5c4ef77e936105.png

I have the corsain server functional with the sit, however I don't know where the line is and how to add it

19 hours ago, Mesut said:

all link are dead...

Hello @Mesut!

Here you are

In the .zip you can find models, textures, effects, ItemInfo.txt and SceneffectInfo.txt lines for Swings.

• Like 1