GustavoHMA

Change Safety Password in In-Game Shop

Hello everyone, I'll teach you to change the default password that is contained in the Safety table of the Tradedb database.

Why should you change this password?
1) Because with TradeTools.exe, with its dedicated IP, with the right port and the default password (moliyo#TradeServer@bird&man), it is possible to add, edit and delete items and packages, albeit Categories, see these images:
IGS Tool 1.pngIGS Tool 2.pngIGS Tool 3.pngIGS Tool 4.png
To maintain your security I recommend you change it, see the steps:
1) Generate a unicode password with 27 characters, I will use this site to generate a random password: http://maord.com/

2) Open GameServer.exe with Notepad++ and look for the default password (moliyo#TradeServer@bird&man) and replace with new one and save it. Always back up your GameServer.exe before making any modifications.

3) Open InfoPasswd.exe and paste the new password into the text field and then click on the button until you create an encrypted password.

Download InfoPasswd.exe here

4) Copy this encrypted password and paste it into the Passwd column inside the Safety table.

5) Open GameServer.exe and IGS and see if everything is ok.

6) Done, the default password has been modified successfully, now it is seized.

cap00000.pngcap00001.png

Edited by GustavoHMA
  • Like 6

Great guide, worked fine! Just a tip: You should insert download link for InfoPasswd.exe here too. It will be more easy for many people, instead of navigate on forum searching xD.

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

7 minutes ago, Satan said:

Great guide, worked fine! Just a tip: You should insert download link for InfoPasswd.exe here too. It will be more easy for many people, instead of navigate on forum searching xD.

Link added.

• Like 1

Will check it out later. Looks nice written.

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

6 hours ago, Ximboliex said:

@GustavoHMA where i get Tradetools.exe ?

I found TradeTools.exe in the source code of Tales Of Pirates. Just follow the path: Files > Server > TradeSystem > TradeTools > Bin.

It adds, edits, and deletes items and packages. It sends data to the TradeServer and it updates the Item Mall without having to restart.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GustavoHMA said:

I found TradeTools.exe in the source code of Tales Of Pirates. Just follow the path: Files > Server > TradeSystem > TradeTools > Bin.

It adds, edits, and deletes items and packages. It sends data to the TradeServer and it updates the Item Mall without having to restart.

Edited by Ximboliex
Thank's I already got it

xbx3.png

On 29/12/2016 at 8:19 AM, GustavoHMA said:

Hola a todos, te enseña a cambiar la contraseña por defecto que se contiene en la tabla de seguridad de la base de datos Tradedb.

¿Por qué debe cambiar esta contraseña?
1) Porque con TradeTools.exe, con su IP dedicada, con el puerto correcto y la contraseña por defecto (moliyo # TradeServer @ aves y hombre), es posible añadir, editar y eliminar elementos y paquetes, si bien Categorías, ver estas imágenes: Para mantener su seguridad le recomiendo que lo cambie, ver los pasos: 1) generar una contraseña unicode con 27 caracteres, voy a utilizar este sitio para generar una contraseña aleatoria: http://maord.com/ 2) Abrir GameServer.exe con Notepad ++ y buscar la contraseña por defecto (moliyo # @ TradeServer aves y hombre) y sustituirlo por uno nuevo y guardarlo. Siempre una copia de seguridad antes de hacer cualquier GameServer.exe modificaciones. 3) Abrir InfoPasswd.exe y pegar la nueva contraseña en el campo de texto y, a continuación, haga clic en el botón hasta que se cree una contraseña cifrada.
IGS Tool 1.pngIGS Tool 2.pngIGS Tool 3.pngIGS Tool 4.png

Descarga aquí InfoPasswd.exe

4) Copia esta contraseña cifrada y pegarlo en la columna de la Passwd dentro de la tabla de seguridad.

5) Abrir GameServer.exe e IGS y ver si todo está bien.

6) Hecho, la contraseña por defecto se ha modificado correctamente, ahora se hallan sometidos.

cap00000.pngcap00001.png

How to use it "trade tools"

Do you have one guide of use?

help me please, I already read many guides and have no information

Captura.PNG