Tera

Help with AreaSet.bin

I have created a server but I have a problem that I had not passed and I do not find any solution, they will see when I add an AreaSet.bin to the client the game works well until I leave the main cities it locks up and says game.exe I left But if I put a clean AreaSet.bin does not happen this but instead of saying Argent City says AscaronSeaRegion, DeepblueSeaRegion, MagicalOseanSeaRegion I need help to put the names that are and not lock. Thank you :)

problem.png

3 hours ago, Tera said:

I have created a server but I have a problem that I had not passed and I do not find any solution, they will see when I add an AreaSet.bin to the client the game works well until I leave the main cities it locks up and says game.exe I left But if I put a clean AreaSet.bin does not happen this but instead of saying Argent City says AscaronSeaRegion, DeepblueSeaRegion, MagicalOseanSeaRegion I need help to put the names that are and not lock. Thank you :)

problem.png

try to use 1.36 files area set. if it works then its fine, if doesn't , mean the problem is comming from somewhere else

Edited by Vasil

Hello @Tera!

Try delete all .mp3 files from client\music folder

• Like 1

@Tera

1 hour ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Tera!

this is a common fix, to ur problem shown. but not related to areaset.bin. try it =)

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

3 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Tera!

If it's the areaset.bin because yesterday I tried to remove everything and leave only the main cities compile it and no longer gives me that error, so the music is not either.

2 hours ago, Shako said:

@Tera

this is a common fix, to ur problem shown. but not related to areaset.bin. try it =)

Everything has taken me that only when I put an AreaSet.well it is locked while not, but I have put an AreaSet.bin with the main cities only and there is no fault, but all other parts of the cities appears sea region.

2 hours ago, Tera said:

If it's the areaset.bin because yesterday I tried to remove everything and leave only the main cities compile it and no longer gives me that error, so the music is not either.

No, you're actually wrong. You can either remove the music completely or use it yet in another format (for instance: .ogg).