V3ct0r

Tales of Pirates Services

On 4/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, V3ct0r said:

1. Display of effects applied to the character

The player can customize the mod using chat commands, or by editing the configuration file:

1) /mod.plug.[enable|disable] - Enable or disable the mod;

2) /mod.plug.setpos([x], [y]) - Set coordinates (X, Y) of the panel with effects on the screen;
3) /mod.plug.setlinesize([number]) - Set the number of icons in the line in the effects panel. For example, with [number]=3, the 4th icon will be located under the 1st, 5th under the 2nd, and so on;

4) /mod.plug.seticon([id], [level], [icon]) - Set an icon for the effect with id [id] and level [level]. The effect icon may depend on its level. If [level] = 0, the icon will be set for all effect levels.;

5) /mod.plug.language.[rus|eng] - Choose the language: Russian or English;

6) /mod.plug.timereset - Reset the recorded effects times (reset calibration);

7) /mod.plug.effects - Print the effects applied to the player’s character in the system chat channel (see screenshot);

8 ) /mod.plug.settings - Print in the system chat channel the current settings of the mod.

@Xoskis

Hello friends!

I want to say that I no longer provide services. For an indefinite period of time. So please don't ask me how much it costs to do this or that work. I also want to thank all the people I have ever worked with.

Regarding the offline stall server project, it is almost done. You can follow the development proccess in this topic:

Thank you for your attention!

Hello community!

I want to reiterate that I am still not available to provide services. Thank you for understanding! 

@gunnapong

• Thanks 1