V3ct0r

Tales of Pirates Services

On 7/23/2020 at 1:59 AM, V3ct0r said:

Hello friends!

I want to show you some interesting things that I have done recently.

1. Numeric skill bar 1 - 0

panel0-1.png

Expands the set of shortcuts for activating skills and items: together with the F1-F12 keys, you can use the number keys 1 - 0.

2. Chat server and chat client

My task was to develop an interface in the form of a chat server for exchanging messages with a game server. The chat server receives information from the client about the game server (address, port, version) and about the user account (login, password). Then it connects to the game server and logs into the account, after which it  sends the client a list of characters. The client should select a character and send it to the chat server so that the chat server can enter the game world with it. After these actions, the chat server starts receiving messages from the client and forwarding messages received from the game world to it. The chat client can be any application that transmits data over TCP: Windows application, website, Android application, and so on.

chatserver0.jpg

chatclient4.png

To test the interface, a lightweight client was developed with which you can exchange messages with the game world from Windows desktop environment:

chatclient.png

With the help of such a system, you can, for example, create real-time chat with the game on your website or develop Android and iOS clients for communication between players.

3. Setting to display the names of characters, monsters, NPC

A checkbox is added to the game settings menu to enable or disable the display names of game objects.

showname0.jpgshowname1.jpg

4. Additional characteristics of the character

attr.png

In the character window, you can display various characteristics that are hidden, for example, movement speed, chance of a critical hit, luck and others.

5. Respawn of bosses

There is a problem when after killing a boss like Black Dragon the server restarts. Despite the fact that it takes a long time to revive the boss, the boss appears immediately after the server starts, which allows some players to gain an advantage. That is, in a short period of time, the boss can be killed several times. A modification has been developed for GameServer.exe that fixes the problem.

6. Discord integration

discord.png

A new chat channel is added to the game to communicate with other players on Discord. The game client connects to a special program, which, on the one hand, is a server for game clients, receives messages from them to be sent to the Discord server and sends them messages received from the Discord server, and on the other, a client-bot that interacts with the Discord API. On the Discord server, messages from the game world are displayed on behalf of the bot.

Sent request on Discord, please DM Jahz#8864

16 hours ago, ShadowJr said:

@V3ct0r Hello, have you returned to selling your services?

Hello! I haven't

16 минут назад, koringa сказал:

@V3ct0r

Stall server 3.7.2 is crashing after approximately 1.5 days online. Any updates that fix this issue?

Please contact me, I am interested in another service.

Thanks

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Nate32 said:

hi vector can i have your discord for get more info please?

If this is pertaining to V3ct0r selling services, see Graf's post two above yours.

On 9/8/2021 at 1:14 PM, Graf said:

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

StallServer 3.7.2 error after approximately 26 hours online.
Initially new connections to the game are denied, the site stops working until it reaches the point where the StallServer crashes.

@V3ct0r I know you're busy, but please don't abandon your customers. We pay for your product and service that I can no longer use.

In the past this problem happened after about 100 hours online. It is now happening in 26 hours and this makes using StallServer infeasible. I tried to contact you through Discord, but with no success. I need help with this problem.  Thank you.

Windows messenger log:
- Warning - 

A request to allocate an ephemeral port number from the global TCP port space has failed due to all such ports being in use.

Windows debug:

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, koringa said:

StallServer 3.7.2 error after approximately 26 hours online.
Initially new connections to the game are denied, the site stops working until it reaches the point where the StallServer crashes.

@V3ct0r I know you're busy, but please don't abandon your customers. We pay for your product and service that I can no longer use.

In the past this problem happened after about 100 hours online. It is now happening in 26 hours and this makes using StallServer infeasible. I tried to contact you through Discord, but with no success. I need help with this problem.  Thank you.

Windows messenger log:
- Warning - 

A request to allocate an ephemeral port number from the global TCP port space has failed due to all such ports being in use.

Windows debug:

spacer.png

If it's not too much of a risk for you, it may be worth posting some system information like your operating system, general system specs, and when this started happening. It is very possible that this isn't to do with the StallServer itself, especially since you said at one point it was working for 100 hours before crashing. I know it's old, but see https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/8d29f351-6bc4-4ad8-9fcc-02d827e05536/ephemeral-port-exhaustion-event-id-4231?forum=winserver8gen for a previous example of the issue happening because of a Windows update. Perhaps you could post your Windows event logs from around the time it is happening too.

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2021 at 8:03 PM, Jonathan said:

If it's not too much of a risk for you, it may be worth posting some system information like your operating system, general system specs, and when this started happening. It is very possible that this isn't to do with the StallServer itself, especially since you said at one point it was working for 100 hours before crashing. I know it's old, but see https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/8d29f351-6bc4-4ad8-9fcc-02d827e05536/ephemeral-port-exhaustion-event-id-4231?forum=winserver8gen for a previous example of the issue happening because of a Windows update. Perhaps you could post your Windows event logs from around the time it is happening too.

@Jonathan unfortunately it didn't work. The problem is that the server keeps opening a new dynamic port every second. When the number of dynamic ports runs out, the stallserver crashes. Do you use StallServer? if yes, do you have any problem with it?

Hello @koringa!

I have a brand new version of StallServer rewritten from scratch and will release it soon.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @koringa!

I have a brand new version of StallServer rewritten from scratch and will release it soon.

@Hi @V3ct0r

This is great news. Will you forward this new version to everyone who bought the stallserver with you?
do you have a deadline for this release? Unfortunately I had to stop using the stallserver due to the problem I reported above.
I can't message you directly here on the forum. If possible, contact me when you have news. Thank you

On 12/8/2016 at 2:55 AM, V3ct0r said:

Tales of Pirates Services

Hello friends! :smile:

I have extensive experience in working with the server and client of our game - Tales of Pirates, also am engaged in programming in C/C++.

I provide the following services:

• Setting up the server;
  • Fixing bugs and holes;
  • Adding functionality to the .exe files (patching / hexing);
  • Writing scripts of varying complexity;
  • Writing programs for the server and the client (launchers, autoupdaters, administration, etc.);
  • Server protection against SQL-injections, WPE/RPE and other vulnerabilities;
  • Writing PHP-scripts.

Examples of work:

1) Server protection against WPE/RPE, SQL Injections and packets with wrong size;

2) Monster and 20 level skills bug fix;

3) Party search on the sea bug fix;

4) Modified GameServer.exe, to which was added the function to work with local chat, transformation of characters, functions for editing and getting character's GM level, expanded limits for .bin-tables, etc;

5) Modified GroupServer.exe with chat logging and Lua handling system: world, trade, party, guild, dialog channels;

6) Transferring GMNotice(string message) function from 2.x version of the game to 1.3x. This feature allows you to send messages to GM chat from Lua scripts;

7) Various programs to work with the client and the server: GM Command editor, Account creator tool (RU), Rate changer tool (RU), .PK viewer (RU)EncDecToolIP Changer, GM Panel (RU), String to code tool (RU);

8) Next - see this topic.

Payment methods:

• PayPal.

Contacts:

Thank you for your attention!

Hi sr I’m look your services an I’m want buy how I’m contact to you ? 

Hello friends!

I promised to release an updated version of StallServer, but I'm having some difficulties with multithreading, which I'm currently dealing with. I also recently suffered an illness, so there was no opportunity to work on the project.

The project is not abandoned and almost finished.

7.png

I apologize for the long wait

• Like 4

On 11/9/2021 at 3:30 AM, V3ct0r said:

Hello friends!

I promised to release an updated version of StallServer, but I'm having some difficulties with multithreading, which I'm currently dealing with. I also recently suffered an illness, so there was no opportunity to work on the project.

The project is not abandoned and almost finished.

7.png

I apologize for the long wait

hello V3ctor, you have done it ? 

On 09/11/2021 at 07:30, V3ct0r said:

Olá amigos!

Prometi lançar uma versão atualizada do StallServer, mas estou tendo algumas dificuldades com multithreading, com o qual estou lidando no momento. Eu também sofri recentemente uma doença, então não havia oportunidade de trabalhar no projeto.

O projeto não está abandonado e quase concluído.

7.png

Peço desculpas pela longa espera

Hello @V3ct0r, Any news about the new stallserver?

Hello @ShadowJr,

It is still in development. I plan to put the existing source code on GitHub and continue the development. There are several problems related with multithreading and packet handling.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @ShadowJr,

It is still in development. I plan to put the existing source code on GitHub and continue the development. There are several problems related with multithreading and packet handling.

Thanks, is there any prediction? many people are waiting for this 😅

19 hours ago, ShadowJr said:

Thanks, is there any prediction? many people are waiting for this 😅

I will publish the source code in several days.

• Thanks 1