Perseus

[1.0.0] topCMS

help?! i can't pass thru this step "php artisan serve" it keeps showing this ....

C:\xampp\htdocs\TOP>dir/w
 Volume in drive C has no label.
 Volume Serial Number is D2BB-46ED

Directory of C:\xampp\htdocs\TOP

[.]              [..]             .env             .env.example
.gitattributes   .gitignore       [app]            artisan
[bootstrap]      composer.json    composer.lock    [config]
[database]       gulpfile.js      package.json     phpunit.xml
[public]         readme.md        readme1.md       [resources]
[routes]         server.php       [storage]        [tests]
[vendor]         yarn.lock
              14 File(s)        319,733 bytes
              12 Dir(s)  81,065,984,000 bytes free

C:\xampp\htdocs\TOP>php artisan serve
'php' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

29 minutes ago, Perseus said:

Sorry about the hiatus. Was busy with university work. Will be resuming work on this shortly. 

Now this is awesome news! <3

On 5/26/2017 at 4:16 PM, Perseus said:

Sorry about the hiatus. Was busy with university work. Will be resuming work on this shortly. 

I would like to mention that in the case when the server is unable to connect, the password and username of MSSQL user is displayed in PDO error message.

something that should be patched.

f22ccbad2f614c959ca7b3c5ab2c225f.png

P.S. The clean design looks superb :)

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

45 minutes ago, Shako said:

I would like to mention that in the case when the server is unable to connect, the password and username of MSSQL user is displayed in PDO error message.

something that should be patched.

f22ccbad2f614c959ca7b3c5ab2c225f.png

P.S. The clean design looks superb :)

Errors will never show in a production environment. This is still under construction and hence is in Dev mode. A custom error page can be set when it is in production. I will add the steps to convert it into production once I've started working on it again.

• Like 1

Does anyone happen to have the queries to build AccountServer and GameDB? Trying to setup the website on linux and it's a pain. Can't directly attach them because of new version of SQL Server and can't generate SQL because don't have access to a windows machine.

2 minutes ago, Perseus said:

Does anyone happen to have the queries to build AccountServer and GameDB? Trying to setup the website on linux and it's a pain. Can't directly attach them because of new version of SQL Server and can't generate SQL because don't have access to a windows machine.

Yes,I do,i'll upload it right here,wait please.

Edited by Sk3let0n

13 minutes ago, yosf said:

@Perseus but its  have backdoor holes

Uhh.. what? Can you show some code? One of the best things of it being on GitHub means you can track every additional piece of code. Show me what you consider a backdoor.

Edited by Perseus
  • Like 3

On 6/26/2017 at 0:53 PM, Perseus said:

Uhh.. what? Can you show some code? One of the best things of it being on GitHub means you can track every additional piece of code. Show me what you consider a backdoor.

Turn off your SQL server(When you restart your VPS/Dedicated server or PC in SQL 2014+ SQL Service goes off) or whatsoever (been tested here) and it will show up your SQL Credentials on the webpage. 

On 29/05/2017 at 1:19 PM, Perseus said:

Errors will never show in a production environment. This is still under construction and hence is in Dev mode. A custom error page can be set when it is in production. I will add the steps to convert it into production once I've started working on it again.

15 hours ago, Sk3let0n said:

Turn off your SQL server(When you restart your VPS/Dedicated server or PC in SQL 2014+ SQL Service goes off) or whatsoever (been tested here) and it will show up your SQL Credentials on the webpage. 

Could you please read the thread? Lol

On 03/07/2017 at 8:36 AM, Angelix said:

Any update on this @Perseus? It was interesting. T_T

Sorry I have a tight schedule. I'll update on the status in the evening today

• Like 1

Okay, so I don't have a lot of free time. I'm pretty much free barely an hour or two every day. I'd still like to work on this, so I'm just planning out what to do. I'm actually considering doing a complete revamp of the thing so it might be a while. Have learned a lot since I started this project, could probably increase code quality a million times lol. I'll post an update here in a couple of days detailing what I've decided and what I'll be doing.

• Like 2

@Perseus Hi, can you help me setup this site?
Using Windows Server 2008 R2 (Service Pack 1)
Which Xampp Version, SQLSRV drivers and ODBC driver will work fine for Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, i tried lastest xampp but the drivers seems bug when i try to run the cmds like php arisan migrate or such as you showed on thread..