Perseus

[1.0.0] topCMS

Just now, Angelix said:

Awesome to hear that, will wait for the ranking page. What will it include? The usual ones (level, gold and guild) or will contain others?

Yes, at first I didn't know why it wasn't working. I had the public and private keys from Google placed right, I honestly don't know how it happened, but it works now. I just remember replacing all the files after each update you did and a few hours ago I deleted all my entries on the reCAPTCHA page and made a new one, placed it on configuration file and it works, was able to register a new account and it shows on the database.

That's great.

As for ranking, atm just the usual ones, cause I don't have any ideas for what else to put haha. Any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, Perseus said:

That's great.

As for ranking, atm just the usual ones, cause I don't have any ideas for what else to put haha. Any suggestions?

Maybe a reputation ranking since that is also a value that may be of use(?) to show people who have helped disciples (or used multiple clients). A good one could be honor or chaos points, but those can be a bit troublesome since not all players have the item that stores them and I don't know how hard it can be for you to check whether a player has that item and get the item's attributes. Also, add a check so the ranking doesn't show banned players/account, I think that's an issue happening on Pirate King Online right now where the ranking is not "updated" since a lot of banned players are showing up.

1 hour ago, Angelix said:

Maybe a reputation ranking since that is also a value that may be of use(?) to show people who have helped disciples (or used multiple clients). A good one could be honor or chaos points, but those can be a bit troublesome since not all players have the item that stores them and I don't know how hard it can be for you to check whether a player has that item and get the item's attributes. Also, add a check so the ranking doesn't show banned players/account, I think that's an issue happening on Pirate King Online right now where the ranking is not "updated" since a lot of banned players are showing up.

I've pushed the 3 default ranking systems to the repo. I've added a check for GM accounts and banned accounts. Let me know if you run into any errors when you try it.

22 minutes ago, Lucky said:

for zend user the guide is similar?

im lost xD

Yeah, it'll be the mostly the same. What issues are you running into? Let me know.

Did you edit the apache's httpd.conf? If you don't want to do that you can direct yourself to the website folder and run

php artisan serve 

in your command prompt

13 minutes ago, Perseus said:

Did you edit the apache's httpd.conf? If you don't want to do that you can direct yourself to the website folder and run

php artisan serve 

in your command prompt

idid btw u just installed zend and didnt touch or enable something?

Just now, Lucky said:

idid btw u just installed zend and didnt touch or enable something?

I haven't tried it on Zend, but it should be the same procedure. Can you message me your T.V details? I'll have a look

18 hours ago, Perseus said:

I've pushed the 3 default ranking systems to the repo. I've added a check for GM accounts and banned accounts. Let me know if you run into any errors when you try it.

Tested and working, since both of the accounts I used are GM, I had to create a new one and a new character, issue that I am seeing is just for showing the "correct" name for classes instead of 0 (newbie) or 2 (hunter). Screenshots:

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Something to consider to make it look nice, maybe center the values? Also if you can add the guild they belong to in the level and gold ranking, if they don't belong to a guild, just display "N/A" or something along the lines. Other than that, everything seems to work fine, thanks!

Edited by Angelix

6 minutes ago, Angelix said:

Tested and working, since both of the accounts I used are GM, I had to create a new one and a new character, issue that I am seeing is just for showing the "correct" name for classes instead of 0 (newbie) or 2 (hunter). Screenshots:

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Something to consider to make it look nice, maybe center the values? Also if you can add the guild they belong to in the level and gold ranking, if they don't belong to a guild, just display "N/A" or something along the lines. Other than that, everything seems to work fine, thanks!

Ahh that's weird. My database had the jobs stored as Newbie and Crusader etc so I just assumed that's how jobs were stored.. I'll see what I can do about this

Just now, Perseus said:

Ahh that's weird. My database had the jobs stored as Newbie and Crusader etc so I just assumed that's how jobs were stored.. I'll see what I can do about this

Using v1.x server database? I'm on v2.x database, they shows as the numeric value: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., and so on. :P

Just now, Angelix said:

Using v1.x server database? I'm on v2.x database, they shows as the numeric value: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., and so on. :P

Yeah 1.x haha. Alright, I'll have a look.

2 minutes ago, Perseus said:

Yeah 1.x haha. Alright, I'll have a look.

Al right thanks, and by the way, maybe add as well the character type to level/gold ranking if ain't asking for too much, haha. I think I'm the only asking for stuff here. :/

Edited by Angelix

Just now, Angelix said:

Al right thanks, and by the way, maybe add as well the character type if ain't asking for too much, haha. I think I'm the only asking for stuff here. :/

Will do. No worries! I appreciate all ideas :D

• Like 1

Updated the repo!

Added : 

• Ranking by reputation
  • Guild names to previous rankings
  • Character types to previous rankings

Fixed :

• Incorrect job description showing up.

18 minutes ago, Perseus said:

Updated the repo!

Added : 

• Ranking by reputation
  • Guild names to previous rankings
  • Character types to previous rankings

Fixed :

• Incorrect job description showing up.

Checked the update:

Capture.PNGCapture.PNGCapture.PNG

Awesome updates! <3

Edited by Angelix

I might do some further updates tonight but today will be the last time I update this for around a week and a half since I have my univ finals starting tomorrow. I'll continue after the 20th of november. Let me know if you guys have any ideas you want me to implement.

7 minutes ago, Perseus said:

I might do some further updates tonight but today will be the last time I update this for around a week and a half since I have my univ finals starting tomorrow. I'll continue after the 20th of november. Let me know if you guys have any ideas you want me to implement.

Ah no worries, I'll be on he same schedule since it's the last month of the semester on my end. I have exams coming up tomorrow and some the next week. If I think of anything, I'll let you know. :P

1 minute ago, Angelix said:

Ah no worries, I'll be on he same schedule since it's the last month of the semester on my end. I have exams coming up tomorrow and some the next week. If I think of anything, I'll let you know. :P

Yeah same, last month of the semester :P

Alright, good to know.

18 hours ago, Lucky said:

@Angelix can you help me TV?

Why not try installing the current xampp version? It has PHP 7 and the site works smoothly. Follow the steps Perseus mentions in the thread and it works.

i did but buch of error pops up and cant start artisan when i type php artisan serve i get this error

Immagine.jpg

extension_php_1.jpg

extension_php_2.jpg

Edited by Lucky