Sign in to follow this  
Illusions

Performance Sluggish on Windows 8

Dear PKOdev,

Recently I've come across a small problem with a few windows 8 and 10 users. Seems that some of the effects are sluggish/laggy as if the framerate dropped on them.

Things that are affected are:

pets

Snow falling effect

all of the skills

damage pop-up effect

possibly more

I couldn't find a straight link with any of the computers that are affected, any ideas?

Hello @Illusions

Same problem has been discussed before, missing textures, invisible models and blah.
I'm currently using Windows 10, and also had such problem many times/month, in where I fix it by restarting.

I notice that when such problem comes to me, is mostly due a software/system update.

*At the moment I have no seen a final solution for such problem, more than the most common Windows fix ~ by restart.

Discord: andresc

Have you tried to run in compatibility mode?

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

On 10/25/2016 at 8:43 AM, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Illusions and @Totoka

Which video cards do you use?

The laptop with the issue is a HP Pavilion Intel Core i5 with Intel Iris Graphics.

Update* 

Fixed the issue by changing game.exe and running the game.exe with the "Run as Administrator" box checked.

So far no performance issues.

Edited by Illusions
Solved

I'm actually facing the very same problem although I do have gaming pc with graphic card: gtx 1080. I can play any kind of game without any performance issue EXCEPT running TOP.

If someone has any idea how to fix it let us know!

Thanks ;) 

Reviving this thread...

Performance of the character is fine, but the effects, skills, damage popups and all what Illusions described are extreme low fps, looking like lagging all around... Has anyone got a solution to get this back to smooth please?

Tried: Fresh client, Compatibility, different private servers...

All the servers i join have the issue... Maybe the new graphic cards are not supporting these effects anymore? IDK

- Windows 10, Gtx 1070.

Edited by RandomDude

This can be due to having gaming devices or other software, to me I own Razer products, uninstalling Razer Synapse and then re-booting and then re-installing Razer Synapse again solves the problem temporarily.

Nissan-GT-R.gif