Jap

list for servers.

I was just wonder, that i hate finding new servers, going to their websites, checking online count, if there is no online count, i go download server, see 2 players, delete server.

So maybe it would be possible to create a forum or a website, where it lists all tales of pirates 2 private server, and it lists the first one with the highest player count.

Possible? Someone should do it cuz i have no idea how to, I'm just thinking that its a good idea that needs to be looked into.

Thanks.

samurai-jack-drinking-e1447236593610 - Copy.jpg

So maybe it would be possible to create a forum or a website, where it lists all tales of pirates 2 private server, and it lists the first one with the highest player count.

If were possible, wouldn't be a trusted site.

Anyone who has a server would like to be the first one, and the players count probably will be provided by the server using an API, that will leave the chance to cheat.

Most common way to do this is by user votes.

like:

http://topofgames.com/talesofpirates/

http://www.xtremetop100.com/tales-of-pirates

unfortunately they are not very popular, and also they don't have a good marketing work.

• Like 1

Discord: andresc

There is another top2 private server but it is russian. I would actually like to make a top2 server also im getting tired on top1 to me top2 looks like more fun to play with.

Hello @Jap!

Our forum has a special section for server advertisement: click here. We try to check servers in this section whenever it's possible and remove inoperable ones. You can ask an server administrator how many players there are in his server in the original thread.

3 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Jap!

Our forum has a special section for server advertisement: click here. We try to check servers in this section whenever it's possible and remove inoperable ones. You can ask an server administrator how many players there are in his server in the original thread.

don't worry about me checking their website/server on how many people there are, i always do that. What i asked was like a leaderboard of active servers and their online count.

So it would be easier to look at that board, then to dig deep through few forums,facebook groups. Then check every server.

Hope u feel me.

18 часов назад, Jap сказал:

don't worry about me checking their website/server on how many people there are, i always do that. What i asked was like a leaderboard of active servers and their online count.

So it would be easier to look at that board, then to dig deep through few forums,facebook groups. Then check every server.

Hope u feel me.

I think we will show to you something interesting soon

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 7:00 PM, V3ct0r said:

I think we will show to you something interesting soon

when will this smth interesting be?

5 minutes ago, Jap said:

thats only 2 servers O.o

cause apparently it seems that nobody has used it it yet :P

12 минуты назад, Jap сказал:

thats only 2 servers O.o

It was launched just yesterday. And only for Russian users. We are working on translate for English users (News and readme.txt).

• Like 1

В 26.12.2016 в 23:44, Jap сказал:

@V3ct0r try contacting server gm's to start using this, like the old ones.

pko, roso, wisdom, lost paradise online. and few more that i dont know.

Hello! Reminded about monitoring to

Скрытый текст

English speaking servers:
Home
Oniichan
Volchre
Kraken
OldHero
Kyren
Koizumi
Vasil
Ayaki
TheSamurai
xEvo7
Azure Online
crusadel
abdllah Sarsour
Roycer
Gamez Pirates
zzzritdzzz
Sultan
Shako
J0k3r
BeatsByDr.Dre
Faller
Satan
Andy
Fisal Moha

Russian Servers:
Спейсио
e1mer
ВетерПеремен
josenieto
Арсен
GoodDay
mi1kaa
NMS3RR
Chudik
Fomin

The servers monitoring will be closed soon

@Jap @Sk3let0n 

Nobody is interested use it, only 2-3 servers

3 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

@Jap @Sk3let0n 

Nobody is interested use it, only 2-3 servers

Well,i am planning to use it for my future server,if the community was huge it would be always used.

17 minutes ago, Sk3let0n said:

Well,i am planning to use it for my future server,if the community was huge it would be always used.

If the community would want to make top better, then yes. Sadly most of them just want to profit from the mallers.

On 3/5/2017 at 4:43 PM, Jap said:

wow. Why?

No offence, i hope @V3ct0r dont take this comment the wrong way.

there are many ways to achieve what the community need without asking for the DB info :/ since as users don't trust admins server info, devs don't trust v3ct0r app. (IMO, since i don't trust nobody lmfao)

Why would i trust an app that asks  my DB info and communicates with an external server, Instead of a plugin for my website that would be the way to tell v3ct0r my server's info?

(i know i could fake the info but i don't see the benefits on doing that since as @Jap have told us on discord *i think* users still check in-game).

V3ct0r should implement that plugin (PKOSite based if wanted/needed) :) people would probly use it and only provide v3ct0r the plugin url.

or

a plugin ^ that communicates v3ct0r the server info...

Ofc both options i have provided need v3ct0r msg inbox to be used or he might use the same id/pass per server as the last server monitoring *if am not wrong lmfao* xD

Signature.png

12 minutes ago, Blanquitoh said:

No offence, i hope @V3ct0r dont take this comment the wrong way.

there are many ways to achieve what the community need without asking for the DB info :/ since as users don't trust admins server info, devs don't trust v3ct0r app. (IMO, since i don't trust nobody lmfao)

Why would i trust an app that asks  my DB info and communicates with an external server, Instead of a plugin for my website that would be the way to tell v3ct0r my server's info?

(i know i could fake the info but i don't see the benefits on doing that since as @Jap have told us on discord *i think* users still check in-game).

V3ct0r should implement that plugin (PKOSite based if wanted/needed) :) people would probly use it and only provide v3ct0r the plugin url.

or

a plugin ^ that communicates v3ct0r the server info...

Ofc both options i have provided need v3ct0r msg inbox to be used or he might use the same id/pass per server as the last server monitoring *if am not wrong lmfao* xD

I think you misunderstood the purpose of the application. It is open source and doesn't send those sensitive data over the network. The app connects to db to retrieve playercount, that number is then sent back to pkodev. 

kong.png

a2.png

37 minutes ago, KONG said:

I think you misunderstood the purpose of the application. It is open source and doesn't send those sensitive data over the network. The app connects to db to retrieve playercount, that number is then sent back to pkodev. 

I know how the app acted (worked) *i think* ... but it is not how newbie devs see it, trust me... x)

Edited by Blanquitoh
misstypo

Signature.png