xSeth

Bring fking AVACADO back!

1 hour ago, Speed said:

Especially knowing that the player base for TOP/PKO is mostly people joining servers for the nostalgia. Age based is resulting in 90% being over 20 years of age, meaning that they have more responsibilities. The fact that TOP/PKO vanilla servers these days have been getting harder to stay on top of all the maps and rankings is because most people that want to enjoy a stable server are either working, going to school, taking care of kids, or sometimes all 3. Of course, who can't deny reliving a bit of memories by joining PKO. It's been consistent with updates, more over the IGG version itself. Overall, yeah, there should be some PK servers, but that doesn't mean we have to shame the vanilla servers because we don't get unsealed 65 sets in less than a week of playing. 

instead playing that shet pko owned by Zanka ( every1 know this trash name ) wich used FoxLvl then CLOSED after all Mall and so many shets like Scams,etc. So who's play pko mean they play a srv owned by a SCAMMER so don't except to get anny info from him abut ur acc lost,scamm,or smthing. Just look how he bann all players for NOTHING, zalukia got bann cz flamme in world, rlly flamme ? that mean 99% of server must be banned , but well that's not my problem and i just check myself how nobs get bann from that trash GM.

So instead play that pko i better play a server with 5 players on.

Zanka just use all nobs for mall so later he will close pko just like Fox

Don't start now with IGG did the same thing, bcoz IGG was from 2007 since 2015 + with nice GM'S and Help

Now have fun in pko and one day u will go Abbadon maybe ? hahaha

FileItem-2715-sethsignature.png

5 minutes ago, xSeth said:

instead playing that shet pko owned by Zanka ( every1 know this trash name ) wich used FoxLvl then CLOSED after all Mall and so many shets like Scams,etc. So who's play pko mean they play a srv owned by a SCAMMER so don't except to get anny info from him abut ur acc lost,scamm,or smthing. Just look how he bann all players for NOTHING, zalukia got bann cz flamme in world, rlly flamme ? that mean 99% of server must be banned , but well that's not my problem and i just check myself how nobs get bann from that trash GM.

So instead play that pko i better play a server with 5 players on.

Zanka just use all nobs for mall so later he will close pko just like Fox

Don't start now with IGG did the same thing, bcoz IGG was from 2007 since 2015 + with nice GM'S and Help

Now have fun in pko and one day u will go Abbadon maybe ? hahaha

You went off the tracks a little bit, you started making a point on how bad "Zanka" (Zankza) is, but in reality FoxLV did have a lot of bugs. I was able to farm well over 1k igsp a day while i went to pk maps, leveled up, and did a bit of farming here and there. Yes, people malled, i did so myself, and i played PKO as well after that and malled in there. I have no complaints either. If a server closes there is literally nothing you can do except flame. Take note, NONE OF THESE SERVERS ARE LICENSED AND AN ORIGINAL PRODUCT, which means that the server could be opened for days leading up to years and he could close with no reason why and leave with the money. Now as far as IGG, lets be completely honest, they were pushovers. Zankza is just the kind of person that doesn't take shit from anyone. Whether you like it or not, he can choose who he wants to ban, whenever he wants to, but that hasn't stopped his PKO server from functioning with more online characters than any other private server (regardless of there being a lot of alts online).

So leading on to the rest of your dispute. I'm really not sure what statement you're getting across, of maybe if you're trying to just argue with anyone that doesn't really take your side on the matter. Regardless of your intentions, ill take my step back and save my brain cells instead of deciphering whatever it is you tried to spell. In other words...I cnt undurstd wut ur seyin mst of duh time. rrllyyy lern 2 spel pls. dis hurtz mi eyess.

PS: The Avacado server you desperately want was also one of the servers your best friend "Zanka" (Zankza) created/hosted. 

5 minutes ago, Speed said:

You went off the tracks a little bit, you started making a point on how bad "Zanka" (Zankza) is, but in reality FoxLV did have a lot of bugs. I was able to farm well over 1k igsp a day while i went to pk maps, leveled up, and did a bit of farming here and there. Yes, people malled, i did so myself, and i played PKO as well after that and malled in there. I have no complaints either. If a server closes there is literally nothing you can do except flame. Take note, NONE OF THESE SERVERS ARE LICENSED AND AN ORIGINAL PRODUCT, which means that the server could be opened for days leading up to years and he could close with no reason why and leave with the money. Now as far as IGG, lets be completely honest, they were pushovers. Zankza is just the kind of person that doesn't take shit from anyone. Whether you like it or not, he can choose who he wants to ban, whenever he wants to, but that hasn't stopped his PKO server from functioning with more online characters than any other private server (regardless of there being a lot of alts online).

So leading on to the rest of your dispute. I'm really not sure what statement you're getting across, of maybe if you're trying to just argue with anyone that doesn't really take your side on the matter. Regardless of your intentions, ill take my step back and save my brain cells instead of deciphering whatever it is you tried to spell. In other words...I cnt undurstd wut ur seyin mst of duh time. rrllyyy lern 2 spel pls. dis hurtz mi eyess.

PS: The Avacado server you desperately want was also one of the servers your best friend "Zanka" (Zankza) created/hosted. 

lmao man again my english ? rlly can't face me with some real words , so u start " i cant understand my eyes blabla cry " pussy.

go check pko and see Stall Off system, were ther is around 900 alts as stalls/afk in shaiten/icy.

Pko got record 1k on only by 900+ alts/stalls. In pk u can see 10-20 ppls, and those use another alts for seal/stun/etc

Abut ava i am talking abut normal ava not abut ur daddy zanka one lmao

I won't start and kick ur ass here so shut the fk up better :) and focus ur fail life on pko for afk all day.

8 minutes ago, xSeth said:

lmao man again my english ? rlly can't face me with some real words , so u start " i cant understand my eyes blabla cry " pussy.

go check pko and see Stall Off system, were ther is around 900 alts as stalls/afk in shaiten/icy.

Pko got record 1k on only by 900+ alts/stalls. In pk u can see 10-20 ppls, and those use another alts for seal/stun/etc

Abut ava i am talking abut normal ava not abut ur daddy zanka one lmao

I won't start and kick ur ass here so shut the fk up better :) and focus ur fail life on pko for afk all day.

My words seem to be "real" in the English dictionary. Yours on the other hand are what kids these days are learning to improve from starting at the age of 4. You have no intent in understanding the point I'm trying to get across your insolent little brain you imbecile. I never said PKO didn't have a lot of alts. Quote me above if I am wrong. Aside from all the alts, the player base is more broad. You can even notice it by looking up videos and seeing world chat spammed with a lot of trading and selling. The market place on that server is as large as the original TOP, kind of weird for it being only 10-20 active people...(lol). If you can find a private server that goes past 1k online, despite having alts online, then ill finally admit you proved me wrong. As far as avacado, the normal one was still functioned with Zankza as part of the team so i still don't understand what you're trying to imply. Sadly, since i have to repeat myself, i guess ill just reword and even write it in steps for your dull mind to comprehend:

1. I played FoxLV (malled)

2. I played PKO (malled)

3. Notice i wrote "played" as past tense

4. I stated that people have busy lifestyles and its hard to play vanilla servers

5. Agreed that more PK servers should be released

6. Calm down over there keyboard warrior. No one is kicking anyones ass, its a forum, grow up.

Now, if the next thing you send ends up being something I can't really learn from or continue a conversation from, then you won't be getting a response. So please, I am begging you, teach me something i don't know. PLEASE! Give me something legible that I could share more knowledge with you on.

#Off topic enough , i got it ur another retarted hater wich make 99 alts accounts and spamm here , now focus on Ava or gtfo from here slave unskilled and dumb as fuk i just don't have time to flamme a shet like u wich have 2 Posts since from February , pro alt retard and hater :)

Any news Ava ?

Edited by xSeth

13 hours ago, Speed said:

My words seem to be "real" in the English dictionary. Yours on the other hand are what kids these days are learning to improve from starting at the age of 4. You have no intent in understanding the point I'm trying to get across your insolent little brain you imbecile. I never said PKO didn't have a lot of alts. Quote me above if I am wrong. Aside from all the alts, the player base is more broad. You can even notice it by looking up videos and seeing world chat spammed with a lot of trading and selling. The market place on that server is as large as the original TOP, kind of weird for it being only 10-20 active people...(lol). If you can find a private server that goes past 1k online, despite having alts online, then ill finally admit you proved me wrong. As far as avacado, the normal one was still functioned with Zankza as part of the team so i still don't understand what you're trying to imply. Sadly, since i have to repeat myself, i guess ill just reword and even write it in steps for your dull mind to comprehend:

1. I played FoxLV (malled)

2. I played PKO (malled)

3. Notice i wrote "played" as past tense

4. I stated that people have busy lifestyles and its hard to play vanilla servers

5. Agreed that more PK servers should be released

6. Calm down over there keyboard warrior. No one is kicking anyones ass, its a forum, grow up.

Now, if the next thing you send ends up being something I can't really learn from or continue a conversation from, then you won't be getting a response. So please, I am begging you, teach me something i don't know. PLEASE! Give me something legible that I could share more knowledge with you on.

You do know you're banging your head against a wall, right? No matter how much you argue, you won't stop his wrong reasoning, useless posts and aggressiveness. Do yourself a favor, block his posts and prevent yourself an eye bleed.  

• Like 1