Danny

Bytific Firewall

Hello, I was working on a project a year ago that is basically a firewall like filter server with some changes, i don't know if you would be interested but it is something like this

323bda1a2d737a658c375198cbf703f5.png

iwz7ByO.png

works with a custom database. still alot of work to do but if someone wants to fuck with it I can post the source and the database here. Depending on the feedback I'll post it.

Post if you're interested in this little project :)

• Like 7

I would, but no one is showing interest and I kinda wanted people to finish deving this.. If more people would to show interest I'll release the source.

59 minutes ago, Danny said:

I would, but no one is showing interest and I kinda wanted people to finish deving this.. If more people would to show interest I'll release the source.

Your post has already some `likes` on it, why you think they don't?

Try something different.
Show up your main idea with some docs instead of images with debug lines, or compare it against any existent software. -> http://wfn.codeplex.com/

Discord: andresc

Hey Danny, welcome to the forum :)

If it's written in c# (which I assume is), I'd be certainly interested to check the code ^^

I'll post it here then, lemme make a new thread. Its really basic my idea was another program client side with php connection that would authenticate the user after checking for WPE Pro , or any other editor like wireshark or stuff that could harm the server, then having a filter server type of protection server sided also. If you want to complete it you're free to do it. I hope someone does fuck around with the code it would be interesting to see a completed firewall for ToP with all the additions to it. Good luck guys

5 minutes ago, Danny said:

I'll post it here then, lemme make a new thread. Its really basic my idea was another program client side with php connection that would authenticate the user after checking for WPE Pro , or any other editor like wireshark or stuff that could harm the server, then having a filter server type of protection server sided also. If you want to complete it you're free to do it. I hope someone does fuck around with the code it would be interesting to see a completed firewall for ToP with all the additions to it. Good luck guys

and cheat engine , they can forge in 3 sec so 1-9 doesnt take 3 mins

On 10/16/2016 at 8:44 AM, Danny said:

You waited for me to leave to post it :x but when i needed to work on it, u just said "no". SMH

• Like 1

Signature.png