Sign in to follow this  
V3ct0r

Do we need a section for paid services?

The question  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a section for paid services?

• Yes, we need (write why)
    • No, we don't need (write why)
    • I don't care

Hello friends!

As you have noticed, our forum has been receiving a lot of attentions regarding paid services and the sales of files. Do we need a section for paid services? What do you think about that? Write here!

I think instead of something like that, you could have a section that normal forum members can't edit
and then if a paid service is approved by the server administrators or moderators, then it will get posted on there.

That way there is a reliable source for paid services, rather than random ones.

@V3ct0r

• Like 1

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

Yes.

1. Recently, development has declined and I think this will help the growth of development.

2. For those who needs services instantly and cannot find someone to do it for you, this sector may be the only place you can find it

3. This will let us know who is buying what from who. Many time, people are selling things they did not develop. I think this will help us keep track of that. 

4. We all lack in some skill one way or another, if we add this section, perhaps we can find services to the skills that we lack.

5. Coding takes a lot of time. I think it is fair if coders have a chance to sell the codes they've spent countless hours on.

6. This sector will let us know who has skills in which area of technology. 

• Like 5

kong.png

a2.png

I'd go with yes. Any person with a successful server earns a crap load of money. If they are unable to do something themselves, what better way than to get someone to do it for you. Pay the person for their time and work. And if you're starting a new server and need some work done as well, the same thing applies. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your feedback!

The section has been created. I think we should make some rules for this section.

Good rules @Foxseiz. Thank you! I have applied them.

Check it out friends

And as @Foxseiz wrote, rules and regulations are still open for suggestions and changes.

39 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Good rules @Foxseiz. Thank you! I have applied them.

Check it out friends

And as @Foxseiz wrote, rules and regulations are still open for suggestions and changes.

Are those rules in effect for current threads or only for future threads? According to those rules, some should be deleted for not containing a price.

1 минуту назад, Angelix сказал:

Are those rules in effect for current threads or only for future threads? According to those rules, some should be deleted for not containing a price.

For future threads.

I think it is not necessary to specify the price. Advisable, but not necessarily.