Sign in to follow this  
xSeth

New Servers?

Hello, sorry if this is wrong section for this Question but I wanna ask if ther will be open any server. Cz all servers are dead i see KingSea/SunPirate/Magic/Aries/etc...

And i think players want a PK server just like DarkMaze from 2012 : 

Or Avacado with all gems lv9 but ther add some PK BOSSES and drop some cloack/rb for make atractive it.

Or World Pirates Devastation from 2014 ( best one )  : 

Again sorry if is Wrong topic and i hope u guys will make any server those days ...

Edited by xSeth

FileItem-2715-sethsignature.png

im currently working on a server with a few programming friends of mine, got our web server going and just editing and testing the files for all bugs. 

-XP will only be x2 so you will work for your level ups. We have the original TOP level event ( forgot name) where you collect wood, fish, kill pumpkins etc. ( the quests have changed abit ) but it will be held weekly as well :D

-Story Quests

-Much more work to advance between classes. So its alot more fun and alot to do.

-Lv9 Gems

-All PVP maps working, Including the Catch The Flag PVP.

-Physillis crusader 

We want to bring back teamwork and guilds working together to help each other getting Rebirthed and rare weapons!

A whole new TOP experience will be starting and your invited to join !!

GM Events weekly.

And ALOT MORE!!

Once we are 100% happy with our testing we will release the client :D

if u will " work " plz do it fast and be rdy those days cz we need servers PK active, LPO dead ( Top files ) and all go PKO but that nob srv will die soon also ther is 99% alts.

And @Red don't make server like TOP OFFICIAL with hard plvl and shity, bcoz nobody will play they got PKO for that , also remember LPO(Lost Paradise ) same as TOP but dead cz all quit. Players need PK Allday/Farm/Quests/etc no Plvl Hard few weeks then srv die. Trust me i know very weel.

@xSeth I don't understand why you asking about 'new servers' . When someone open a server and you play on it, you begins insulting everyone, saying shit like Admin give item to players, same as you did in Lost Paradise and alot of servers.

• Like 3

@Yomazu so in Lpo that Satan didn't help Akatsuki with free imp/promo imps for all BR ? he was the one who spawn bosses abba for them also. My frend if u didn't play LPO u will know now is dead and say ty to that stupid Satan. And is not hard to find out when a player is helped by Admin oke xD ? i found it easy so i understand ur mad so prolly GM helped u also in a private so that private is DEAD and now u come cry to us here :(

first of all, I don't play/played Lost Paradise, but you say it in all servers that you played. "Admin give items to br, give items to x guild" you make me laugh.

37 minutes ago, Yomazu said:

first of all, I don't play/played Lost Paradise, but you say it in all servers that you played. "Admin give items to br, give items to x guild" you make me laugh.

lmao and when i said " admin gived items to x " i'm wrong ? when i see a guy got PRO in few H than another wich work weeks , is that hard to find it got helped from GM ?

I feel sorry for u cz i saw u like to cry here abut me when i say " gm give free items to others " so for sure u got Help from GM but i still KICK UR ASS.

So chill and i'm sorry again cz i pwned ur ass so hard.

16 hours ago, Yomazu said:

@xSeth I don't understand why you asking about 'new servers' . When someone open a server and you play on it, you begins insulting everyone, saying shit like Admin give item to players, same as you did in Lost Paradise and alot of servers.

+1. Totally aggre, Seth is that kind of person withou a percent of immaturity..

8 hours ago, xSeth said:

@Yomazu so in Lpo that Satan didn't help Akatsuki with free imp/promo imps for all BR ? he was the one who spawn bosses abba for them also. My frend if u didn't play LPO u will know now is dead and say ty to that stupid Satan. And is not hard to find out when a player is helped by Admin oke xD ? i found it easy so i understand ur mad so prolly GM helped u also in a private so that private is DEAD and now u come cry to us here :(

Ok. you saying that is me who spawned that mobs... I'll not explain what happened, that's not for this kind of person like you. Do you know why Heitor call me for LPO? For what you think we opened it? For help our friends? Claps for you.. When you create your own server feel free to do it :negative: 

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

@Satan dude i dont have time to argue with u , i do a lot in LPO when was Alive. For sure ur happy now when u see players online :60 , and last weeks ago was : 300 on.

Feel free to comment that LPO is dead , feel Proud ur guild Akatsuki still play like idiots 24/7 vs mobs,npc's and ofc Feel Proud cz my frends are still give a shit to that srv so they log to give a bit PK. Oke bro ? don't start argue in this topic, it's not made for argue with BR nab GM.

4 minutes ago, xSeth said:

@Satan dude i dont have time to argue with u , i do a lot in LPO when was Alive. For sure ur happy now when u see players online :60 , and last weeks ago was : 300 on.

Feel free to comment that LPO is dead , feel Proud ur guild Akatsuki still play like idiots 24/7 vs mobs,npc's and ofc Feel Proud cz my frends are still give a shit to that srv so they log to give a bit PK. Oke bro ? don't start argue in this topic, it's not made for argue with BR nab GM.

Yea you did a lot, that i'm true.. Used my name to say lot of shits. These people are current online because we're working to back active again, i like this kind of person.. Anyway have fun with ur life, keep lying like it and u become pro a day.

What did i LIE lol ? are u crazy or what ? Why ur players leaved ur server LOL ? they all stupids and trust me and i lie EVERY1 RIGHT ? xD dude ur a nab u can't even accept it u got caught and now u try escape but it's too late.  Whatever i'm rlly sorry for that LPO and for Yudha cz he try hes best for make server cool and then came a tard like u and fuked whole server. U tell me i lie right  ? Explain me why server is empty after u all fuked it with spawn Abba Bosses in dream, Free imps/Promos for BR players and etc.

Yudha know very well who killed server , and i'm glad u start now make Guild Tournament when srv DeaD :))) last weeks u were too busy to help Aka i see <3

You said I got items from ADM in World Pirates and Scrotos... You never proved it because it never happened. For real ? I have something better to do than ask ppls for items... Really... But its okay for me, this just prove how you guys think am PRO (by saying that I got items from ADM). :')

Edited by Lua

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

1st Who are u lmao , in World pirates u were in team of BR players ? if Yes be sure that Sea King helped u also by selling items/gems. He just admit it to me on skype he do that so u can't hide + also u was a fail even with GM help i fking kicked ur ass and u quitted all , remember Maria right ? RIP.

Scrotos hmm  when that Firmina tard was GM ? u kidding me ? xdd that fail GM wich try give u gems/items but she got caught by World Channel lmao then shes Award got hacked and closed srv after some tards Malled on it , wow amazing.

So my frend tell me ur real nick name so i can quit cz u was so " pro "

4 hours ago, xSeth said:

What did i LIE lol ? are u crazy or what ? Why ur players leaved ur server LOL ? they all stupids and trust me and i lie EVERY1 RIGHT ? xD dude ur a nab u can't even accept it u got caught and now u try escape but it's too late.  Whatever i'm rlly sorry for that LPO and for Yudha cz he try hes best for make server cool and then came a tard like u and fuked whole server. U tell me i lie right  ? Explain me why server is empty after u all fuked it with spawn Abba Bosses in dream, Free imps/Promos for BR players and etc.

Yudha know very well who killed server , and i'm glad u start now make Guild Tournament when srv DeaD :))) last weeks u were too busy to help Aka i see <3

It's easy just print a picture of a bug and then do lies with it.. What i don't know is why u just used my name, do you hate me? Oh, seems the same i'm thinking right now. I only wish luck in your life from now on. I'm fine with it, since it's just ur fucked brain imagining shits.

Don't forget to visit a medic, Lua totally correct.

13 minutes ago, Lua said:

OMG, you need therapy.

Edited by Satan
  • Like 1

@Lua if u can't afford say ur nick name and u got hurt u can leave asshole

@Satan i don't hate u , but players hate u whole LPO hate u

Now stop off topic here u dumbs and let others work in a other server maybe .

P.S: Go suck each other likes gays.

I may be new to this forum but i come from serverdev and i must say @Lua and @Satan dont waste your time with this troll. It will be a never ending squabble because he will ALWAYS have something to say. 

On a side note @Satan is your server still online? if not i would love a GM with server experience to help me manage my new server.

:D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lua said:

Lua, superceLL, kes, Illya.

those slave family no lifers 24/7 lmao.

I dont remember i said u got smthing from GM ,i only said to BR team u was too nab to be at least gemmed. Thats why u quit also after few days before BR team come , hope u don't cry <3

@Red another fan love u too :)

1) Scrotos ( u quit after few days )

2) WPD ( Same and i think we was in same guild ) so idk why i should report u cz u got items from GM or shits if we was mates and i know I DIDN'T SAID nthing abut u , just for BR team i do.

3) And those 2 srvs are ur "GREATERS SERVERS PK " ?

funny , ha  ha  ha ha 

4) U know if u do videos killing abba boss with no pk that not make u " pro kiddo " , if u do video when that guild was all ON and enemy was max 4-5 while ur got 10+ not make u " great pker " u just rec a video

5) U do those videos when srv was opened in few days , cz later u QUITTED . Why u do that ? i though ur " pro " , oh i forgot cry cry then quit but in ur mind ur "great pker " 

6) xDxDxDxD 

Edited by xSeth

1) I played Scrotos till it closes.

2) I just got mall points from ADM because I did some server updates for him. And he never hide it from anyone. Everyone knew it. (around 50usds)

3) Yes, all this records are from the most "populated" pks from World Pirates. Just check: in the first video 50 ppls inside CA. After that we got less and less players till it closes.

4) At this video (abba) time, server is almost died... Maria's goes for Dream's guild due to balance the pk. We tried our best to not let server die.

5) I quitted for like 1 week at max (to play Mermaid Pirates thats just opened), then I back.

6) You have no arguments even evidences. You also lost track of time... I do not know why I'm arguing with you, everyone just knows how you are.

BONUS TOPIC: You guys just quitted from LPO because ur guild was the worst guild that ever existed on ToP. You guys didn't share anything with members. It's TRUE, don't try to argue because you KNOW it's true.

Edited by Lua

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

Maria leave ur guild for Dream cz Feel in love with that BR like she do with every1 via skype xdd

Nobody quit LPO lmao , Vyres/Eldena was Hero/Kotake from WPD if u remember and they are really nice. So who lie u cz we dont share with members is an retard . We won every maze for 2 months BD/CA/BH . Akatsuki was fake afk all that time , we always talk members from guild , even got Discord group with Guild.

And now u got new excuses ? We didn't share ? lmao bro u didn't even played LPO but u comment like a fking moron stupid . I bet who lie u is Satan or any other slave wich quit/or now is in my guild but sad LPO dead.

In LPO we was first 130 lvl/First reb 1-2/First most gemmed and u tell us " we quit " ? Vyres/Eldena leave that shit srv cz that Satan is Corupted. But for 2 months till srv was fine we owned them all izy as always we do. 

So u lil sucker if u didn't even played LPO ur just another idiot fan <3 love u