Sign in to follow this  
Smokie

How to decompile/decrypte PO .bin files?

Hi everyone, Is there a way to decompile/decrypte PO .bin files so I can edit them? I already tried Gemini, EncDecTool, deguix decompiler but none of them worked for me. All I get is text like 

3339988241	Ř`0¨ž©^ä}^wňf
ҡC9e«Ŕżţ]Ŕ{Ä-.]8·ě·!C"{="–UH›
aÍ»ŐÝŰ„72„h}bŮÜ	-8719	…‰W+䎷2˛aÜ?ZÍĐ?ĆăPýWć»nĽˇ	i[/ĘŠˇjô9„VÜxžŇ· 1€ű:ďš’	ý¨—ŮózÂŘ1«-¸ľÍä	°ÎxđÎÇJ5PÇÖ+đeüź	143	35	199	11	71	173	103	42	7	80	49	42	219	254	24	127	58	17883	26756	254	139	26933	-29934	222	207

Thank you for your help.

• Haha 3

Hello @Smokie and @okore!

it’s better to use files from the public or develop them yourself, and not steal from other projects.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Smokie and @okore!

it’s better to use files from the public or develop them yourself, and not steal from other projects.

steal? what could i steal? server sided scripts? like any server other server has? haha! the only interest people would have on decompiling them is to make tweaks since that server is glowy and fancy AF

6 hours ago, okore said:

steal? what could i steal? server sided scripts? like any server other server has? haha! the only interest people would have on decompiling them is to make tweaks since that server is glowy and fancy AF

On 5/4/2020 at 8:15 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello, @patokw!

Pirates Online client has its own format of ItemInfo.bin, different from the original 1.3x/2.x versions of the game. Accordingly, you will not find programs that can decompile it. You need learn the format and write a program by yourself.