V3ct0r

The source code is available!

On 5/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, FapFap said:

You won't be able to complie client with the missing files since they MISSING - "Deleted" - "Not Shared"...

I did with what's posted in here, what's missing is some knowledge on your side.

14 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Source codes were posted "as is", as they were received from the seller. I personally successfully compiled them some years ago. Both client and server. All that you are missing is basic knowledge of C/C++ and Visual Studio.

I confirm.

• Like 1

i wanna give my opinion on recent posts here about the source code, i don't think you need a full guide but some basic facts would be fine, like when you downloaded the files for the SRC you  get all this folders with names  and more files inside, i think it would help if you know what folder is used for, for example where is the source code, where are the scripts for items npc,, im working with  a friend that is really good on c++ and i still don't know how to  tell him where is the src in the dowloaded files cuase i have never seen this files before. my point is we don't need a guide but just a more easy way to understand wich files do what.

1 hour ago, willewallo said:

i wanna give my opinion on recent posts here about the source code, i don't think you need a full guide but some basic facts would be fine, like when you downloaded the files for the SRC you  get all this folders with names  and more files inside, i think it would help if you know what folder is used for, for example where is the source code, where are the scripts for items npc,, im working with  a friend that is really good on c++ and i still don't know how to  tell him where is the src in the dowloaded files cuase i have never seen this files before. my point is we don't need a guide but just a more easy way to understand wich files do what.

0e8zgIv.png

Ih0O5rR.png

• Thanks 1