V3ct0r

The source code is available!

On 7/29/2016 at 0:09 AM, Angelix said:

How can I compile the source code from the v2.x files? Assuming that's like the ToPII age, right?
What program do I have to use?

VS 2015

17 minutes ago, Kyren said:

VS 2015

Tried using the VS 2015 Community, it throws a bunch of errors, any help? Thanks, and sorry for such simple question, never compiled programs nor used C++ before, hahah.

15 hours ago, Angelix said:

Tried using the VS 2015 Community, it throws a bunch of errors, any help? Thanks, and sorry for such simple question, never compiled programs nor used C++ before, hahah.

what folder did you used is it the fixed folder?

5 minutes ago, Kyren said:

what folder did you used is it the fixed folder?

Yes, I tried building the AccountServer and it successfully generated an application, yet GameServer won't.

Is there any info on a fixed file for the client application? Bit lost here, sorry.

В 27.06.2016 в 03:13, Dimitrov сказал:

I've checked those , they're useless for TOP sir.

They are very useful.

В 24.07.2016 в 10:13, deguix сказал:

maybe post src code in a git, so that I could clone/fork easily?

There is no any public repository. You can make it by yourself if you want.

В 29.07.2016 в 10:09, Angelix сказал:

Assuming that's like the ToPII age, right?

No, the source code is "pre" 2.4. It is closer to PKO server and client.

3 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

No, the source code is "pre" 2.4. It is closer to PKO server and client.

Alright, thanks for the information, i'll give it a try by download Visual Studio/C++ 2008 and see if I can compile them, thanks.

On 10/27/2016 at 10:28 AM, s0crates said:

Hello. When trying to run the client from the 1.3 files folder (2.0 beta?) you get something like this (see screenshot). Anyone knows why?

1.3error.png

Because your client is 1.3 and the client files they released to us and they calling it "1.3" isn't "1.3" they just kept the 1.3 files for themselves so they can make money.

To make it work, remove the missed GUI of (v2.0) on the client files which they call "1.3" and it should work.

Hello, @BlackBarba and @VoodooPuppet!

I decided not to make guides due to low interest from users, the complexity of this topic and sometimes no time. My advice, instead of sitting and waiting, do study C/C ++ independently and explore the source code.

Hello, @Riddler01!

Maybe you will make guides about the source code, if so smart?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello, @BlackBarba and @VoodooPuppet!

I decided not to make guides due to low interest from users, the complexity of this topic and sometimes no time. My advice, instead of sitting and waiting, do study C/C ++ independently and explore the source code.

Hello, @Riddler01!

Maybe you will make guides about the source code, if so smart?

Hello @V3ct0r !

I didn't promise anyone with anything, You promised with guides, But aw you can't just provide guides and started saying excuses "I decided not to make guides due to low interest from users" - You made me laugh I gotta tell kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 😂😂. The real reason that you ain't providing such help or guides to people because you're making money outta this stuff, The slang meaning of this is "Money Licker", Awooh for a second forgot that you promised people to make guides for them 😂😂😂😂, And c'mon you're the only smart person right in this forums, You better make the guides your own, How the heck a smart person like you expect an ignorant person like me to be on the level of the almighty @V3ct0rand make a guide when he's there for us! 😂😂😂😂😂😂, if you're done with selling for sure 😂😂.

Edited by Riddler01

The real reason that you ain't providing such help or guides to people because you're making money outta this stuff, The slang meaning of this is "Money Licker"

The real reason is that I don't see any real interest from other users. Users do not want to independently understand the topic, they want someone to do it for them. Therefore, I see no prospects for writing guides. There are also few people who know C/C++, these guides will tell users a little. And all this against the backdrop of the extinction of the community. I just do not see any sense of wasting time on it.

I know people who really need source codes, they take and do. Without any guides.

Money is not the reason. Yes, I use sources for my developments, but I can do them without any sources. Source codes just save my time.

And c'mon you're the only smart person right in this forums, You better make the guides your own, How the heck a smart person like you expect an ignorant person like me to be on the level of the almighty

What are you worse than me? If you want, you can be better than me in this area.

I hope you understand my point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

The real reason is that I don't see any real interest from other users. Users do not want to independently understand the topic, they want someone to do it for them. Therefore, I see no prospects for writing guides. There are also few people who know C/C++, these guides will tell users a little. And all this against the backdrop of the extinction of the community. I just do not see any sense of wasting time on it.

I know people who really need source codes, they take and do. Without any guides.

Money is not the reason. Yes, I use sources for my developments, but I can do them without any sources. Source codes just save my time.

What are you worse than me? If you want, you can be better than me in this area, but you are justified by money.

I hope you understand my point.

"The real reason is that I don't see any real interest from other users." - In matter of fact, There're people waiting for years now lol, Some of them just replied and some of them just watch in peace, waiting for the promised guides.

"they want someone to do it for them" - Who gave you the rights to think that everyone needs someone to do the thing for him? Who gave you the right to think that none actually needs the guides? Is it what do you tell yourself to feel satisfied after you promised people with guides that you can't make because of what? because you're gaining money outta it? lol.

"Money is not the reason." - Actually money is the main topic here lol, everyone can tell that.

"but I can do them without any sources. Source codes just save my time." - You wish, you better have did that in real old days, best you could do is patching some little stuff with hex. Now of course you can do them without the source by just comparing the files, and do it in several ways.

"What are you worse than me? If you want, you can be better than me in this area, but you are justified by money." - Am I look interested to be better than you? Am I called @V3ct0rand promising people with what I can't provide? Am I look like a "Money Licker"? Indeed not. I'm just here to tell facts that most people here wanted to tell, but they probably weren't straight enough like me to tell it. I'm not talking as "most of people here" just to not think that I really know everyone here opinion but I'm talking as "one of these people".

And I hope that you understand my point, Because I already understood yours, and I believe the same "most of people" do now.

@Riddler01

I am not going to enter into polemics with you and prove something. If you do not like something, then I suggest you leave the forum. Good luck!

10 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

I don't see any real interest from other users. Users do not want to independently understand the topic, they want someone to do it for them. Therefore, I see no prospects for writing guides. There are also few people who know C/C++, these guides will tell users a little. 

I would know how to work with source code, what i can do with source code, but i don't know how start and I'm sure, if there'll be any guides for it then Some users should be interested it.

• Like 1

Foolish crap is comin' outta your mouth @Riddler01, it's expected of @V3ct0r to run some kind of business to help this forum survive.

He doesn't have any obligation to spend valuable time to spoon feed you., there are lots of free content available to use already.

And in regards of the sources, if you can't get them up running then no way you will get comfy with them...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Saeed said:

And in regards of the sources, if you can't get them up running then no way you will get comfy with them...

You won't be able to complie client with the missing files since they MISSING - "Deleted" - "Not Shared"...

13 hours ago, FapFap said:

You won't be able to complie client with the missing files since they MISSING - "Deleted" - "Not Shared"...

Source codes were posted "as is", as they were received from the seller. I personally successfully compiled them some years ago. Both client and server. All that you are missing is basic knowledge of C/C++ and Visual Studio.