Sign in to follow this  
luno

Sick

Wanted to share this moment when a friend of mine telling me that guy called Danny @FruitJuice is threating him to ddos my server because he was advertising for my server or something, weird thing same guy was begging me to help him with co files and asking bunch of questions and responded to them all when none could compile it.

danny.png.438300463e9705dabd80c942d7028dfd.png

danny5.png.0d678cccf9cdaf75071abc441435393f.pngdanny4.png.d405a9768003db246ab73002d0ea1821.png1006124040_danny3.png.dc3c043d5abb6788d95f7d52246d58d4.pngdanny2.png.b0ac12a8efaa3c95c3704620b9cf5260.pngdanny6.png.3f1478f9aabb0aa6bd7fa3b31aa4cc41.png

meeh anyways i wanted to share with you Danny's poem from his last server from a specific file called skilleff, today we're introducing to you Danny's poem which called: You are trying Steal my job

rate starts from 1 to 10, enjoy!

Stealing from me

Stealing from me

Your life is very low

What to look for Stop trying hoe

Already stopped till stuck

You are looking for

I do not think so

Stop trying hoe

Stop trying hoe

Stealing from me

So terrible

Stop trying hoe

To help you Still stuck

Stealing from me Your life is very low Garbage for you

What to look for I do not think so there has never been

Your life is very low I want to ask you

Tell you why Do you know how Are you confused?

You should stop

The reason where is that I think so

Ask me why I do not know

I will think of you I won't help you.

You are trying Steal my job.

160959017_dannypoem.png.6a464773a9b8bccd436866842fd1abcd.png

Original poem translated by a big fan of Danny, waiting your comments guys, it matters to him very much to rate this! Thanks!

• Like 1

Damn, yagura/Zombrax you guys are like little kids. I guess that's why Redemption has been launched yet. 💁‍♂️

Something I hate about this community is, there's fake admins like you changing profile just so people can hand you money and shit.

Why don't you guys just be real with people and your players. Stop putting on fake smiles for some quick cash.

Nissan-GT-R.gif

1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

Damn, yagura/Zombrax you guys are like little kids. I guess that's why Redemption has been launched yet. 💁‍♂️

Something I hate about this community is, there's fake admins like you changing profile just so people can hand you money and shit.

Why don't you guys just be real with people and your players. Stop putting on fake smiles for some quick cash.

are you fine? rate my poem

14 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk