XXD

Battle of Kingdoms 🟠

Esta chegando a hora de lançar o primeiro "servidor de tales of pirates" feito na unity, na verdade nao é só um servidor mas sim um jogo feito do zero e baseado em tales of pirates, oque pocibilitara um avanço extraordinário, um servidor mais robusto com codigos mais modernos, toda uma estrutura mais moderna, um cliente mais confiavel e totalmente modelavel/ajustavel conforme a nescecidade, criaçao de recurços totalmente fora dos padroes de tales of pirates, mas mantendo a nostalgia de entrar em portais pra chaos argent por exemplo, o desenvolvimento ja passou da metade, com menos de 2 meses para uma versão jogável, amenos que voce queira ser um apiador, nesse caso voce já podera testar o jogo(lembrando que ainda nao da pra voce sair jogando por certamente encontrara problemas, lacunas que faltam ser feitas) mas preciso de ajuda e gostaria de recompensar aqueles que acreditarem neste sonho.

Veja essas informações sobre o jogo.

Facebook page

The time is coming to launch the first "tales of pirates server" made in unity, in fact it's not just a server but a game made from scratch and based on tales of pirates, which will make for an extraordinary breakthrough, a more robust server. with more modern codes, a whole more modern structure, a more reliable client and totally scalable / adjustable according to need, creating features completely out of the tales of pirates standards, but keeping the nostalgia of entering portals to chaos argent for example, The development has already gone from half, with less than 2 months to a playable version, unless you want to be a supporter, in this case you can already test the game (remembering that you can not go out playing for sure will find problems, gaps that left to be done) but I need help and would like to reward those who believe in this dream.

see this information about the game.

Facebook Page

Now Bk Have A demo online, come test, and tell us, your opinion is what you think should be different.
https://we.tl/t-HPjVXScPpe

Screenshot_3.png.69d9250420dbb8ce71ff58c47bf5ccfa.png

Screenshot_4.png.21cbb9cfa7d14e47d277d9a4211bfe71.png

Screenshot_11.png.69600b896f21c2e2edf90c66cdaa8e28.pngimage.png.15cce892ea0fe671dea0a9cc17f70fa1.png

Edited by XXD
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, AndrewV said:

Looking forward to this, can't contribute to your patreon right now, will try at a later time.

no problem, thankyou

I'm creating a demo of the game, it's coming next week, the demo will come with the achievement system to guide players through the demo, achievements can be something like walking, equip any item,move camera, talking to any npc, getting a quest , completing a quest, etc, this will guide you to explore everything the demo has to offer.

the game already supports portuguese and english, others will still be implemented

estou criando uma demo do jogo, ficara ponta semana que vem, a demo ja vai vir com o sistema de conquistas para guiar os jogadores pela demo, as conquistas podem ser algo como caminhar, mover a camera, equipar um item, falar com npc, pegar uma quest, completar uma quest, etc, isso ira guilos para explorarem tudo que a demo tiver a oferecer.

o jogo já suporta portugues e ingles, outras ainda vao ser implementadas.

Screenshot_21.png.1e762f433cb016b0248ddf5f13ab693f.png

Screenshot_22.png.0cbb9ba7df7b1457bba6597cff7f8109.png

• Like 2

the maps themselves are pretty small in regards to other mmorpgs, flying would just make them seem even smaller.
You also need camera draw distance lowered, being able to see from argent city to the silver mine is too much, it's just not PKO.
The big map in PKO was always covered, until you went to that place, which adds a bit of a mistery, as you're not really sure where you're going and what you're getting yourself into. 

Edited by AndrewV

8 horas atrás, AndrewV disse:

os mapas em si são bem pequenos em relação a outros mmorpgs, voar apenas os faria parecer ainda menores.
Você também precisa baixar a distância da câmera, poder ver da cidade argentina até a mina de prata é demais, não é PKO.
O grande mapa do PKO estava sempre coberto, até você ir a esse lugar, o que acrescenta um pouco de mistério, pois você não tem muita certeza de onde está indo e do que está se metendo. 

you have a completely opposite view of mine, i don't want the mine to be mysterious, i want new maps to be, i'm creating with unity and so enlarging the maps and creating new maps is no problem, i agree about the camera being too high , but this is for development it makes it easier for me to have a better view, but still being able to see the argent mine is a good thing, I hate the top limited camera system, it only existed to make the game lighter because at that time it was need. but thank you for your opinion and of course it matters to me.

voce tem uma visao completamente oposta a minha, eu nao quero que a mina seja misteriosa, quero que novos mapas sejam, estou criando com unity e por isso aumentar os mapas e criar mapas nóvos nao seram problema, eu concordo sobre a camera estar muito alta, mas isso é pro desenvolvimento me facilita ter uma melhor visao, mas ainda assim poder ver a mina de argent é algo bom, eu odeio o sistema de camera tao limitada do top, isso só existia pra tornar o jogo mais leve porque ná época era preciso. mas agradeço sua opiniao e claro que ela importa pra mim.

• Like 1

I put the option to be able to choose the camera.

Screenshot_44.png.7609a91e1a1d0a287f32af3e2f90b6ca.png

with higher angle and higher height, almost a camera tweak

Screenshot_45.png.1c118dcdafa79007f5b8160ef443b527.png

and the original camera of tales of pirates, which comes by default.

Screenshot_69.png.fe109440f0e50a3e9989959cb185e558.png

Screenshot_68.png

Screenshot_65.png

Screenshot_61.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/9/2019 at 2:55 AM, AndrewV said:

the maps themselves are pretty small in regards to other mmorpgs, flying would just make them seem even smaller.
You also need camera draw distance lowered, being able to see from argent city to the silver mine is too much, it's just not PKO.
The big map in PKO was always covered, until you went to that place, which adds a bit of a mistery, as you're not really sure where you're going and what you're getting yourself into. 

I agree. Not everything that sounds good or works for other game will work for PKO.

FlyFF first introduce the concept of flying but their game revolve around it. Big maps, Flying boards, models, animation, sky monsters, “Fly” in their name. It all revolves around it.

Make a new “mysterious” map, and 3 seconds later it is no longer mysterious because of flying mechanism for such game like PKO, while it’s true essence is to explore. That’s the whole Pirate theme!

Should focus and strengthen on the game’s weak points instead of adding ideas that makes no sense just because other games have it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

kong.png

a2.png

16 hours ago, KONG said:

I agree. Not everything that sounds good or works for other game will work for PKO.

FlyFF first introduce the concept of flying but their game revolve around it. Big maps, Flying boards, models, animation, sky monsters, “Fly” in their name. It all revolves around it.

Make a new “mysterious” map, and 3 seconds later it is no longer mysterious because of flying mechanism for such game like PKO, while it’s true essence is to explore. That’s the whole Pirate theme!

Should focus and strengthen on the game’s weak points instead of adding ideas that makes no sense just because other games have it.

I agree that the top / pko has no maps to support the flight, anyway the flight will only be (if it is) in dungeons where you need to fly to get places, with maybe a procedural map

• Like 1

Hello, @XXD!

Any news regarding the project?

1 hour ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello, @XXD!

Any news regarding the project?

I had to slow down and I'm doing freelance work to raise funds since I didn't have much financial help on the project, so if I have more solid news I'll post here =).

• Thanks 1