Fisal Moha

Obj Model Shrinking

Hello,

I have been trying to create a mini model of some monsters like Death Knight but when I use Obj converter from lgo and edit it on any 3d software and after I convert it back to lgo using(php script)

Import it to game but the texture not working properly, I am still new in 3d stuff so I would like some help on how to make the texture work with the model shrink because it just show blank texture in one color.

Thanks in advance :)).

2019-07-16_22-46-02.jpg

the php converter doesn't support animations, hence you can't resize monsters or characters.
you can only resize(or remodel) static models, like weapons or part of equipments (you have to keep the same  file size i think).

for the texture problem, you have to check Texture coordinates in 3ds max.

umpGSKk.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, d3ux said:

hello, thanks for the response, I have used 3d builder that comes with windows 10. I think you are using AutoCad 2010? No? If so I tried download install for windows 64 bit but the installer not launching only 86x works. is it possible to use advanced version like 2019?

And after I get the coordinates what I should do next? is edit BMP file ?

hi @Fisal Moha a long time ago, I did something similar with this tool that worked very well, this is a video tutorial on how to adjust the textures, I hope I can help you.

• Like 1

If you just want it to be smaller, maybe you can modify scaling in characterinfo.txt.
Not sure what client you are using, so it might not work.
In top-recode, the client source had it disabled, but easy to enable.

In characterinfo.txt last 3 floats, eg, 1.0,1.0,1.0 for Long Haired Guy (ID 1) .

In SceneCreateNode.cpp, function CCharacter* CGameScene::AddCharacter(int nScriptID)

// added by clp 设置缩放
	D3DXVECTOR3 scale(pInfo->scaling[0],
					  pInfo->scaling[1],
					  pInfo->scaling[2]);

// Comment this out
	// 读表可能有问题。。暂时不支持缩放
	//scale.x = 1.0f;
	//scale.y = 1.0f;
	//scale.z = 1.0f;

gJGgBvs.png

Edited by Snre3n
  • Like 4