Sign in to follow this  
Smokie

How to make tweaks?

For animation tweak, you need to edit CharacterAction.tx, though as I know there is no guide on how the file works.

For "bless effect tweak" or any similar tweak (visual effect on exp/drop state, bless, buffs, debuffs), you need to edit the skilleff.bin file. (changing one parameter)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smokie said:

@Leba

Okay, but how to edit skilleff.bin? I tried decrypt but It didn't work :(

Hey. As far as I'm concerned you're better off getting them from the server files folder, changing the file directly and then compiling. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Smokie said:

@Leba

Okay, but how to edit skilleff.bin? I tried decrypt but It didn't work :(

If the file isn't encrypted, and you can read lines, you can use gemini decompiler.

You can reference my old site to get the tools.

http://basicpiratesserverinfo.weebly.com/

47	Invincible Potion	-1	0	State_PKWd_Add	State_PKWd_Rem	1	0	1	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	-1	0	0	0	0	-1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

If you want to make it show a glowing affect, when player uses the item until time runs out.

I will provide to you a random effect you can change to whatever you want.

416 -- Devil Tower glow (Purple) , when players use the potion it will display this glow effect.

47	Invincible Potion	-1	0	State_PKWd_Add	State_PKWd_Rem	1	0	1	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	1	1	1	1	0	0	0	-1	0	0	0	416	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

• Like 2

Nissan-GT-R.gif

Thank you guys <3

@GOAT

What If i can't decompile that file? It shows me things like this : Şđh4–č'ŕµŕËčőř¨y§”6R€‰śĎŔ-ě 
Can I get that file from some server files as Patrick said?

Try using deguix's lua decompiler. It should be somewhere on these forums. As for using original files, from personal experience you should be able to use different files as well but it's generally better to use the original decompiled one, as some servers check to see if the file is original.

Also it may be worth mentioning which server you are trying to do it on, as some servers are known to have encrypted binary files or a client which checks whether it's the original file.

• Like 1

PO's binary files are encrypted and their client checks to see if the file's original, from what I know. I believe the only way besides decrypting the files is to directly edit the binary.

• Like 1