gatero

Tales of Pirates Api Systems

Let me know what you think about this, depending on that i'll continue de dev. If you have other ideas, feel free to comment it.

I'll try later, but if top2 have the same logic for the inventory on game databases, this should work on it too with no changes to the code.
Services full installation finishes at min: 4:30

Sory for my english

Here are the services.

Pirate Club

Offline Stall

Please give me your thoughts.

Edited by gatero
  • Like 6

On 5/24/2019 at 8:27 AM, patrick13 said:

Well done! user interface needs a bit doing though.

Hello Patrick, thanks for the thoughts. But actually what i'm showing here is not the user interface app but the Apis. When i show the code from the .net app you would understand. But the apis are system with almost no user interface, which receive data, with this data the apis do all the work, and then return a response. This is really usefull as you can create a mobile or web apps that send and receive this data to the apis, so there is no need to re program the systems for each plataform.

Hope this gives you a better understanding about what i'm showing.

The user interface app is just a demo i created to be able to show how the api systems works with a more user friendly view, but this app only do RESTfull request. Noothing more as i show in the first video.

Edited by gatero

I do know what api is, appreciate the clarification though. I haven't checked in-deep and thought your demo was the final product using your api hence my suggestion on improving the design. no salt

Edited by patrick13