willewallo

website and hosting services

Hello, first of all im so glad i found this forum, its really full of information, i am a person that used to enjoy a lot the real server and also i have played a lot of privite servers thanks to this guide i have succefully created my local server but now i have a couple of question since i am  not a progarmer and dont't really know much about sql,  ¿how i make a website that is linked to the server and link all the data so it creat's a new user account? all that, and also where is the safest place to host my server. thanks, (special thanks to the guys v3rt0r, his post's and tips have been really helpfull).

• Like 1

8 часов назад, willewallo сказал:

Hello, first of all im so glad i found this forum, its really full of information, i am a person that used to enjoy a lot the real server and also i have played a lot of privite servers thanks to this guide i have succefully created my local server but now i have a couple of question since i am  not a progarmer and dont't really know much about sql,  ¿how i make a website that is linked to the server and link all the data so it creat's a new user account? all that, and also where is the safest place to host my server. thanks, (special thanks to the guys v3rt0r, his post's and tips have been really helpfull).

I can help you with it, write to discord Greaux#0215