NOX

Website with PHP7

Hello, @NOX!

8 hours ago, NOX said:

There is  any website that works with PHP7??

There are topCMS by @Perseus and Item Mall by @EZEQUIEL written using PHP7.

Or there is an way to make the pkoSite work with PHP7??

Yes, you can. You need change all removed from PHP7 mssql_*******() functions to PDO.

Hi, @V3ct0r 

6 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello, @NOX!

There are topCMS by @Perseus and Item Mall by @EZEQUIEL written using PHP7.

Im gonna have a look on those 2 websites later to study then :) 

6 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Yes, you can. You need change all removed from PHP7 mssql_*******() functions to PDO.

This seems a lot of work to do.. xD

One little question, i was trying to create a new one from the 0, using PDO, but fail miserably to connect to the database, the version of SQL Server interfers??(I'm not very familiar with SQLServer, I was using SQL Server 2000 btw)

10 hours ago, NOX said:

Hi, @V3ct0r 

Im gonna have a look on those 2 websites later to study then :) 

This seems a lot of work to do.. xD

One little question, i was trying to create a new one from the 0, using PDO, but fail miserably to connect to the database, the version of SQL Server interfers??(I'm not very familiar with SQLServer, I was using SQL Server 2000 btw)

Hey, you need theese extensions, then add them to your php.ini and restart xampp. (theese dlls go to ext folder in php & use the 32 bit ones normally for xampp)
https://github.com/Microsoft/msphpsql/releases download here, it should be windows 7.x , x beeing the version of php so lets say you use 7.2 it will be windows 72 zip. gl.

36 minutes ago, Danny said:

Hey, you need theese extensions, then add them to your php.ini and restart xampp. (theese dlls go to ext folder in php & use the 32 bit ones normally for xampp)
https://github.com/Microsoft/msphpsql/releases download here, it should be windows 7.x , x beeing the version of php so lets say you use 7.2 it will be windows 72 zip. gl.

Already have those extensions, but when try to connect to database give me the error:

"Access denied for user 'tserver'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"
Im searching for the fix rn

Btw this error occurs only when I try to connect to the database inside SQL Server, when I try to connect to a database created in phpMyAdmin the connection is successful.

@NOX

Have you installed 'sqlsrv' driver for PDO? Also its version should be the same as PHP version you using.

9 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

@NOX

Have you installed 'sqlsrv' driver for PDO? Also its version should be the same as PHP version you using.

@V3ct0r

Im using PHP7.3 with 'sqlsrv' driver 7.3, gonna try with a different version of PHP and drivers to see how its going