Serenity

Help! Issue With Max Base Aspd In Top 1.36 server.

i got an issue with my max aspd on all of the classes. it gets stuck in 500. im not a pro dev nor a pro scripter im just learning. my current code for the base aspd is:

SetChaAttrMax( ATTR_BASPD 200000000000        )

the current value is so high cause i tried many numbers and thats what i tried right now x. x

would be great if u could help me!, also thanks in advance (im not an english speaker sorry for the broken languaje)

Edited by Serenity

20 hours ago, Angelix said:

Try checking out the function "ExAttrCheck" within AttrCalculate.lua, it sets a maximum of 300 base attack speed.

Can you Send me the formula? i got this format;             
local aspd = math.floor ( 100000/ (math.min ( math.floor( 65 + Agi(role) * Aspd_agi_rad[job] ) , 300 ) ) )

local aspd = math.floor ( 100000/ (math.min ( math.floor( 65 + Agi(role) * Aspd_agi_rad[job] ) , 9999 ) ) )

41 minutes ago, Angelix said:

That the formula where it caps at 300...

so thats the way to do it? or how i want it to be 9999!

38 minutes ago, Serenity said:

local aspd = math.floor ( 100000/ (math.min ( math.floor( 65 + Agi(role) * Aspd_agi_rad[job] ) , 9999 ) ) )

so thats the way to do it? or how i want it to be 9999!

It will be 9999 without modifiers like Berserk or other effects.

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, Angelix said:

It will be 9999 without modifiers like Berserk or other effects.

Any ideas why in some server file without editing that you can go above that base attackspeed? I check some files and tested and it will go above that base attackspeed of 300 when equipped set with over 1k AGI stats(custom set with high agi).

On 12/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, DangThao said:

Any ideas why in some server file without editing that you can go above that base attackspeed? I check some files and tested and it will go above that base attackspeed of 300 when equipped set with over 1k AGI stats(custom set with high agi).

Base attack speed is 300, but it can reach above with passive/active skills and equipment that grant "Attack Speed", either by fixed amount or percentage.