Sign in to follow this  
AlGhoul

Python full featured website

Hello @everyone! today im introducing my python website to the community.

features:

Register/Login/Resetpassword/Changepassword

Itemmall/Awardcenter/Auctions/Promocodes/IGSTransfer/CreditsExchange/TokensExchange(ingame card or item for imps or credits on web)/Namechange(for guilds and chars(requires an item))

Ranking/Vote

Adminpanel/Discord webhook(once you post something on website, a webhook api is triggered to notify players on discord)

the website is online & hosted on ubuntu machine (nginx) to the public, so you guys can test & view its features(once you register you get admin rights so you can test everything).

unfortunately i can't run server right now so you can't test name change feature and etc...

hooked discord channel:
https://discord.gg/XrHhM3P

website link:
https://flaskwebserver.tk

any suggestion is appreciated!

• Thanks 1

Kind regards, AG.

Update #01:

Added WebGL "My Characters" Add-on, What's WebGL? 

well, WebGL (Web Graphics Library) is a JavaScript API for rendering interactive 2D and 3D graphics within any compatible web browser without the use of plug-ins.

What about WebGL support?
WebGL supports almost every web browser, well not all of them but it does support every "modern" browser and mobile browsers.
Note: sorry for the quality i'm running the Web/Game Server(s) on a low end laptop and recording. and yeah keep in mind that it does impact the performance / page load, thanks for understanding. 

• Like 2

Kind regards, AG.

19 hours ago, J0k3r said:

Update #01:

Added WebGL "My Characters" Add-on, What's WebGL? 

well, WebGL (Web Graphics Library) is a JavaScript API for rendering interactive 2D and 3D graphics within any compatible web browser without the use of plug-ins.

What about WebGL support?
WebGL supports almost every web browser, well not all of them but it does support every "modern" browser and mobile browsers.
Note: sorry for the quality i'm running the Web/Game Server(s) on a low end laptop and recording. and yeah keep in mind that it does impact the performance / page load, thanks for understanding. 

Well done! Something I wanted to implement but never had the time. Good job.