Sign in to follow this  
johan

Sale of web pages made by @quad

Hi mienbros de pko, the reason for this announcement is to give a negative reference to @quad, which committed to our team to create a web page which was paid in full, as well as an API service and At the moment of answering I leave a non-functional page, and we never made the API requested. Finally I end up blocking ourselves to not answer.

Our team has been able to search by other means for someone to finish what this member of the group started. We hope that this type of things will never happen to other work teams since the idea of this medium is to create a play space for many people. Thank you very much for your attention.

This is your paypal account so that you have caution when making your payments and work with this person @quad

42435070_356969708372912_7997114743057809408_n.jpg

totally my bad here. I was moving from EU to the UK due to start of my studies, which johan was aware of tbh, but anyway. took me 2 weeks until I sorted everything out. Website was functional but buggy. If there's anything I can still do, please let me know.