saa0d

Database(lottery system) problem

I'm trying to run my server files on a new computer but I have been running into few issues till now. I'm trying to run the servers locally, using 127.0.0.1 which works perfectly fine on the other computer. 

The problem I ran into was that the account,gate,group servers were not connecting to the database using either local IP address or 127.0.0.1 . Each time I was getting account server hang and groupserver unable to connect. So I tried doing something which is copying the Instance name of the SQL to the cfg files like this:

[net]
listen_port    = 1978
listen_ip    = 127.0.0.1

[db]
dbserver    = DESKTOP-SAA0D\BPO
db        = AccountServer    
userid        = game
passwd        = EZCpyYOZVofugqDFBZrLKw==

[bill]
enable_bill = 0        
enable_passport= 0 
enable_kickuser = 0        

[tom]
enable_tom = 0

[gs]
GroupServerAndor  = GroupServerAndor 
GroupServerAndor1 = GroupServerAndor1
GroupServerAndor2 = GroupServerAndor2 
GroupServerAndor5 = GroupServerAndor5 
GroupServerAndor6 = GroupServerAndor6     
enable_ping = 0  

When I did that, the account server, group and gate servers all were connected to the local database. But when I tried running the game server, it gave me a message (Database Connected!) But then right away I got the error "Database (lottery system) initialization error" 

Please help me to resolve this. If it's possible to resolve the whole thing where I can type 127.0.0.1 instead of the instance name it would be even better. Thank you. 

P.S: I'm using MYSQL 2012 with compatible database. Everything is working fine on my other computer and i'm able to enter the game. But I'm unable to start the server on this computer. What's wrong??

1212s.png

Hello @saa0d,

Seems like the LotterySetting table is missing, OR it doesnt have the correct fields.

If you're using 2.0+ server files, this is the query being executed behind that error:

"select section from LotterySetting (nolock) where 1=2"

Discord: andresc

2 minutes ago, Totoka said:

Hello @saa0d,

Seems like the LotterySetting table is missing, OR it doesnt have the correct fields.

If you're using 2.0+ server files, this is the query being executed behind that error:

"select section from LotterySetting (nolock) where 1=2"

Hello, thank you for replying. Where do I find that LotterySetting table? thank you.