Sign in to follow this  
Dan

How to Lock Item for Multiple Classes (Ex: Crus and SS Can share weapons)

This is similar to class book class lock, but have never seen it done on equipmets. This is just a little bit different.

Skillinfo line uses (Class ID),10;(ClassID),10

While iteminfo line uses (ClassID),(ClassID);10

My first magic shield before I used the machine currently uses this:

Item is locked to Cleric/Voyager/Seal master, no Race locked, but there is no durability thus cannot perform -> Apparel fusion and allow 110%

If you try to use the same thing for example:  Class lock on skill book, it won't work this will happen -> It will show the first class ID + make it available for only that class even if you asked it to allow other classID to use it. with the skillinfo line provided above, results -> ClassID 1 + Class ID 2 allow to equip, -> displays first class only on equipment but will not lock out other classes that you have set to allow. This works for multiple classes up to all of em, the easy way out is to just put -1 and it will allow all class, but what if you only want certain classes using it? This is where this comes in hand to help.

See Video below:

Edited by JoJo
  • Like 1

Nissan-GT-R.gif

2 hours ago, Inuarashi said:

what is "item lock" do? @JoJo

not so sure from this video

SS and Crus can share an equipment together. or Voyager,Cleric,Sealmaster can share an equipment together.

Nissan-GT-R.gif

25 minutes ago, Inuarashi said:

how is it useful? >.<

This is for people who want to make a new class maybe Spartan or Sailor the files that have those type of classes. Also like my server, Magic classes shield have more con so better to not let champ or crusaders get those stats.

Edited by JoJo

Nissan-GT-R.gif

57 minutes ago, JoJo said:

This is for people who want to make a new class maybe Spartan or Sailor the files that have those type of classes. Also like my server, Magic classes shield have more con so better to not let champ or crusaders get those stats.

is it not possible to just limit by class in iteminfo.txt?