Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

Bug Exp

Could anyone help me im having a problem with amps,

1) if i use a amp it says amp is used but i wont get 2x exp i still get same normal exp.. theres no errors at lua.err (pko 1.38 files)

2) i tried to change exp_and_lvl.lua i switched to roso one just to test... when i used amp it gave 2x.. but if my char lvl is lv 5 and mob lv 5-7 it says your lvl is too high to obtain any experience..

could anyone give me some help at “1)” my real exp_and_lvl.lua i think theres a problem at shareteamexp which i can't figure it out, i can post the script if anyone wants to help, thanks

4 hours ago, Rinor said:

Could anyone help me im having a problem with amps,

1) if i use a amp it says amp is used but i wont get 2x exp i still get same normal exp.. theres no errors at lua.err (pko 1.38 files)

2) i tried to change exp_and_lvl.lua i switched to roso one just to test... when i used amp it gave 2x.. but if my char lvl is lv 5 and mob lv 5-7 it says your lvl is too high to obtain any experience..

could anyone give me some help at “1)” my real exp_and_lvl.lua i think theres a problem at shareteamexp which i can't figure it out, i can post the script if anyone wants to help, thanks

Try to look at the function of the item you are using.

It should add some "STATE_XXXX"

then go see what that "STATE_XXXX" function does, then you will find how to fix it.

~Inuarashi

8 hours ago, Inuarashi said:

Try to look at the function of the item you are using.

It should add some "STATE_XXXX"

then go see what that "STATE_XXXX" function does, then you will find how to fix it.

~Inuarashi

Theres a problem at the exp_and_lvl not at the item since item works fine if i switch exp_and_lvl..

26 minutes ago, Rinor said:

Theres a problem at the exp_and_lvl not at the item since item works fine if i switch exp_and_lvl..

is it fixed now? =)

Edited by Inuarashi

2 hours ago, Inuarashi said:

is it fixed now? =)

No, i need help to configure whats wrong with my exp_and_lvl, the problem is at shareteamexp function

1 hour ago, Rinor said:

No, i need help to configure whats wrong with my exp_and_lvl, the problem is at shareteamexp function

What is the problem occuring at shareteamexp function?

16 hours ago, Inuarashi said:

What is the problem occuring at shareteamexp function?

there no errors at lua.err tho just that amp doesnt give doulb exp with that shareteamexp function, i think theres some missing functions.

Bump

Try to changed your exp_and_lv to a clean one see if it works, if it does then use the new one and re-add what u've added one by one and u will see where the problem is. once u know where is it u can use ur and just fix the error that bug exp.

7 hours ago, DangThao said:

Try to changed your exp_and_lv to a clean one see if it works, if it does then use the new one and re-add what u've added one by one and u will see where the problem is. once u know where is it u can use ur and just fix the error that bug exp.

Well the exp works fine but when using amp i dont get 2x for example it still gives the same amount as without it, but will try to do this aswell