Rinor

Quest Record

Hello,
I'm having a problem when i'm trying to make a quest which is not repeatable, this is my quest script:
12.png.6adcae472f57c617fd79d4ee55198b44.png

and when i click the NPC, it doesn't show quest at npc but gives me this error at system:
123.png.3f1d4cf8be9edd9c586906d55e7048c5.png

I'm using 1.38 files by @V3ct0r, theres no errors given at lua.err, if i remove SetRecord at quest, the quest will show & work fine.. anyone can help me with this? thanks

4 hours ago, Rinor said:

Hello,
I'm having a problem when i'm trying to make a quest which is not repeatable, this is my quest script:
12.png.6adcae472f57c617fd79d4ee55198b44.png

and when i click the NPC, it doesn't show quest at npc but gives me this error at system:
123.png.3f1d4cf8be9edd9c586906d55e7048c5.png

I'm using 1.38 files by @V3ct0r, theres no errors given at lua.err, if i remove SetRecord at quest, the quest will show & work fine.. anyone can help me with this? thanks

From what I can see, your record number is too high (6555), I think the limit is 2k or 3k (not quite sure, you can test).

Try this:

MisBeginCondition(NoRecord,1000)

MisResultAction(SetRecord,1000)

Just now, Rinor said:

@Faller Yeah but theres quests with such ID's.. theres not chance to increase that limit?

I'm talking about the Record, not quest. :P
The "Record" number can be different than the quest ID. The limit for quests is 10k I think.

Regarding increasing the limit, there's probably a way through hexing, but sadly I don't really know how to do it. :/
Perhaps you can try your luck with V3ct0r or others who do hexing work, there might be a way. If you find it, please let me know! It will help me a lot.

9 minutes ago, Faller said:

I'm talking about the Record, not quest. :P
The "Record" number can be different than the quest ID. The limit for quests is 10k I think.

Regarding increasing the limit, there's probably a way through hexing, but sadly I don't really know how to do it. :/
Perhaps you can try your luck with V3ct0r or others who do hexing work, there might be a way. If you find it, please let me know! It will help me a lot.

Ehh.. i never tried using other record number than quest one.. thought it should be same as quest id.. thanks for the info

1 minute ago, Rinor said:

Ehh.. i never tried using other record number than quest one.. thought it should be same as quest id.. thanks for the info

It can be anything. :P

Records have nothing to do with quests, they are only used to do what it literally says, "record". It stores in the database that the determined record have been done.

Do like I do: I have a list of all records in use and in what, it took me a while to list all of them, but it made my life way easier now.

1 minute ago, Faller said:

It can be anything. :P

Records have nothing to do with quests, they are only used to do what it literally says, "record". It stores in the database that the determined record have been done.

Do like I do: I have a list of all records in use and in what, it took me a while to list all of them, but it made my life way easier now.

Right i think ima do the same.

1 hour ago, Rinor said:

@Faller Bro you know why im getting this error when i kill the mob for quest

error:
 234.png.5e260e8c173d355570022831d9b6ed18.png

script:
235.png.d7d6ec56f9171cf739bad488f206861b.png

It seems like your issue is here:

image.png.67b40323a8c3fc28ee749b6fe070190f.png

You've set the flags in this sequence: 10 -> 50 -> 70

So basically, it needs to be 65571 -> 65575 -> 65577