Eviles

Admiral Cloak - Addon

System Name: Admiral Cloak - Addon

Credits:

@KONG, for redirection on attribute modification;

@Satan, creation and release po

Introduction:

I've made this script for a server, decided to release it, maybe will be useful for you. Admiral Cloak is new equipment released by Tales of Pirates II. When equipped it provides player attributes bonuses and also a nice glow on character according to it's level. When unsealed it has no stats and with a power of an injection you can enchant it to add attributes until it reach +5 of any of these: str, agi, con, acc, spr.

Change-logs:

- Release of scripts v1.0 (30/07/2018)

- Added player attribute increment: function State_AC_Add(Player, StateLv) has been modified (31/07/2018)

Setup:

- Load this lua code using dofile()

- ItemInfo line on attribute value must set 0,0 where the 1st value = stat that item will receive when created and 2nd value = max attribute item can reach

- Paste codes inside function PIO_Effect_Cloak() at your cha_timer or hook as you like it

- Easy configuration within tables

- Enchant rates configurable on Cloak.upRate = {}, value = percentage

- Cape effect configurable on Cloak.race = {}, value = skilleff line id

- Glow Level 1-2 configurable on Cloak.eff01 = {}, value = skilleff line id

- Glow Level 3-4 configurable on Cloak.eff02 = {}, value = skilleff line id

- Glow Level 5 configurable on Cloak.eff03 = {}, value = skilleff line id

- Put the following codes on AttrCalculate.lua, function Creat_Item() after local Num = 0 :

--Admiral Cloak
	if item_event == 88 then
		for i = ITEMATTR_VAL_STR, ITEMATTR_VAL_STA do
			Add_Item_Attr(i, 0)
		end
	end

Edited by Satan
Change-logs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

@Satan can you share all other missing stuff? like iteminfo and others? i doesn't work with the ones im using, also do this have a cha_timer? coz it isn't in file

On 7/30/2018 at 7:47 PM, Satan said:

Paste codes inside function PIO_Effect_Cloak() at your cha_timer or hook as you like it

56 minutes ago, iZae said:

I tried it, everything works fine like lvling it and unsealing expect it wont gives attributes and glows

The addon quite simple to reading, if you patiently and can speak english u can read it as like a normal text. Here a brief introduction which may help you out..

Table 0 - Cloak Race: Cape effect(skilleff line id)
Table 1 - Cloak Eff01: Glow to character according to cloak Lv(skilleff line id)
Table 2 - Cloak Eff02: Glow to character according to cloak Lv(skilleff line id)
Table 3 - Cloak Eff03: Glow to character according to cloak Lv(skilleff line id)

Note¹: Cloak Race skilleff line must have State_AC_Add, State_AC_Rem;
Note²: cha_timer function is PIO_Effect_Cloak(Player);

• Like 1

@Satan This erros keep spamming my lua_err.txt, i followed the guide and it worked fine to unseal/add attributes
it only doesn't increase stats and doesn't show glows, i added PIO_Effect_Cloak(Player) at cha_timer aswell..

err.png.f31c328d5b3e90ed173f9f7126f95e0f.png
err2.png.875d1bdaaa1895b7593d572205d22656.png

@Rinor You probably called PIO_Effect_Cloak() wrong, which mean that probably the param "Player" not being called correct. Which will result in that error that u receiving, since capeEff is declared on table at the top of script.

16 hours ago, Satan said:

@Rinor You probably called PIO_Effect_Cloak() wrong, which mean that probably the param "Player" not being called correct. Which will result in that error that u receiving, since capeEff is declared on table at the top of script.

how to call it then, i used it at cha_timer

can i change "Player" to another name?

Edited by Rinor

cha_timer doesn't use "Player" as param. It called "role" by default.. You can understand it easy if u take 2 minutes of ur time reading something instead copy-paste.

• Like 2