Sign in to follow this  
Tera

PROBLEM WITH IGG MALL IN GAME!!

Hello, time has passed friends! Today I come with a question of 3 days that for more than I have seen the guides I can not make the online store work, I can not explain what I do wrong, first use sql 2014 with updated database I have encrypted the passwords given administrator permissions traderdb, before I left errors in the program but I was reviewing now I do not get any error but I will not have the store window send me to a pirateking website and remove it from string.set but it continues to direct me, nose if necessary have the web active because even then I do not see anything, in the trader database there are items placed so I do not understand if it is necessary to have a website with active purchases, if someone could help I would appreciate it a lot !

It is worth mentioning that I have used the files of wolf, of IGG, DE XERO and in some if it runs well in other places that could not connect to the database I really want the site to buy!

! sorry for my english everything comes from google translator: D

Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

Sin título3.png