MonkeyCode

Base Files (update 04.15.16)

I have also some items that kong made long time ago and some scripts that I have keep from serverdev and even old pkodev I might share it here when I got home this weekend.

21 час назад, DnA сказал:

what password ?

Nobody know password. @Dimitrov wants crack it using brute force method

17 hours ago, InuYasha said:

i wont do  the impossible :D

Have you tryed to try to crack it, of course no. There's nothing called "IMPOSSIBLE"

On 10/07/2016 at 7:38 PM, Kyren said:

any update?

Yes.It's almost done.. Since it looks up for every possible password its worth that time 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2016 at 4:23 PM, Dimitrov said:

Have you tryed to try to crack it, of course no. There's nothing called "IMPOSSIBLE"

Yes.It's almost done.. Since it looks up for every possible password its worth that time 

any update?

4 hours ago, Kyren said:

any update?

If anyone wants to continue this project, I will send them all the latest files.
I have started working on src, and will use a different version of lua, thus this development will be discontinued by me. 

• Like 3

kong.png

a2.png

8 hours ago, KONG said:

If anyone wants to continue this project, I will send them all the latest files.
I have started working on src, and will use a different version of lua, thus this development will be discontinued by me. 

Please send me admiral cloak client files :((

21 hours ago, KONG said:

me hit me on skype

2 hours ago, Dimitrov said:

Since these files won't be released for public, what is the price for?(USD)

On 7/22/2016 at 2:57 AM, KONG said:

If you haven't yet understood it: your way to receive the password is almost pointless. it's possible to get it, yes indeed, but it may take up to the months or years. If cracking winrar passwords is an interesting topic for you, theen you might want to read developers' blogs where they clearly mention about their attempts of cracking it, which eventually had no success. @Dimitrov

4 hours ago, V1tor said:

If you haven't yet understood it: your way to receive the password is almost pointless. it's possible to get it, yes indeed, but it may take up to the months or years. If cracking winrar passwords is an interesting topic for you, theen you might want to read developers' blogs where they clearly mention about their attempts of cracking it, which eventually had no success. @Dimitrov

I'm done with that before days ,seems game version isnt compatible with any of exes.

On 22/7/2016 at 2:57 AM, KONG said:

I would like to continue this good project, could you send me all the latest files pls? 9_9