MonkeyCode

Base Files (update 04.15.16)

3 hours ago, Emiliano said:

yes we want the custom files and client side as you said to us get it as base file

Lets not make this development a thread of demanding this/that. It's for a base file that fixes/improves the serverfiles,
and I propose some client side edits which are not priority but it will be done (most already done).

Reasons I will not upload "full" base files:
- security (small packages are better, maybe i will plant a hidden script to access any item and you will never know due to vastness of LUA scripts)
- @Lucky told me not to release his base files, I don't know if theres any difference with the public and his and I don't care too much. Should be same.
- Lazy people don't want to contribute on [reporting bugs/suggesting upgrades] but wants a server + client readily opened. This thread is not for you if you are in this subgroup.

- I simply don't have the time to assemble everything for you when you can do it yourself. Let's be real, it's not hard. (My time will not be spent gathering apparels from 2.X client to 1.3X client just because you don't want to do it)

Finally, a note: I finally got the time to test the package, it seems some code was bugged due to minor logic errors. They're fixed and will be re-release it soon.
Once, I know that the package is stable and added all that I've mentioned, I will transfer the ownership of this development to a guy that
was interested in building a base. 

Edit: 

- custom fairy fruits (client)

- apparel fusion 7k (server/client)

- flying animation (client)

- cloak (server/client)

- rings/neck extractable(server lua/client)

- code optimization

- reset default values for some variable

- fixed chaos intervals

tbh, these edits will soon be obsolete due to the release of src, but I will try to keep my words have the things I propose be done

• Like 2

kong.png

a2.png

@KONG

thank u for the script :D

I think something u can do is add it to another release, because the first post is confusing. u listed stuff u fixed about server files but what u released is not what u posted so ppl r confused (including me) what the scripts do and how to use them

i think maybe if u write out the features of the scripts u posted and then little guide how to implement ppl will appreciate more!

6 hours ago, Jelly said:

I think something u can do is add it to another release, because the first post is confusing. u listed stuff u fixed about server files but what u released is not what u posted so ppl r confused

if theres anything missing from the original post, please let me know.

6 hours ago, Jelly said:

i think maybe if u write out the features of the scripts u posted and then little guide how to implement ppl will appreciate more!

I tried to "script" the lua files as easily readable as possible. I think people are not willing to read the scripts and what was edited.

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png

On 17/6/2016 at 4:12 PM, KONG said:

if theres anything missing from the original post, please let me know.

I tried to "script" the lua files as easily readable as possible. I think people are not willing to read the scripts and what was edited.

i read everything of the lua but i dont know how i can remove or add something that i want or not want to be in so if you can you can make a litle guide to every scripts work so we can improve more checking how every scripts work and not the whole scripts i hope you undestand me and sorry for my english :/

ASPD_LIMIT				= 550
	NoExpStone 				= -1		-- Having this item in your inventory, you gain no exp
	PreventJumpLevel 		= 1			-- maximum levels that can be jumped
	NoExpRange 				= 11		-- Players killing monster with 11+ levels ahead of them will gain no exp
	InTeamGetExp_RAID		= 1			-- DEFAULT
	ShareExpDistance		= 4000		-- the distance in party gain exps
	ShipLvReduction			= false 	-- if true, ship will not deduct level when trade
	NullExperience			= true 		-- if true, no exp is awarded
-- functions.lua
	KYLIN_STONE				= -1		-- having this item in your inventory, you gain kylin effect
-- skilleff.lua
	DropItemFruitID			= 8300		-- having this item in your inventory, you gain full drops from a monster
	StrikeCoral				= 9311		-- this coral will not lose durability
	ThunderCoral			= 9312		-- this coral will not lose durability
	WindCoral				= 9313		-- this coral will not lose durability
	MAX_PR					= .85		-- highest PR to take effect (by Xtacy 08.2015)
-- Forge.lua
	MaxForgeLv				= 13		-- regardless of what level gem you have, if it is +13 then it is no longer forgeable
	Instant110Eff			= true 		-- Instant 110% Effectiveness when upgrade (false to turn it off)
	MaxLv_Eff				= 15		-- 110% (max level of apparel upgrade)
	Instant3Hole			= true		-- Instant 3 Sockets when upgrade (true = instant 3 socket, false to turn off)
	GiveRefStone			= nil		-- If !nil, refining gem is given back after gem extract
	MaxSocketLv				= 3			-- max number of sockets on equipments
ForgeRate					= {}
	ForgeRate[1]			= 1
	ForgeRate[2]			= 1
	ForgeRate[3]			= 1
	ForgeRate[4]			= 1
	ForgeRate[5]			= 0.7
	ForgeRate[6]			= 0.5
	ForgeRate[7]			= 0.3
	ForgeRate[8]			= 0.2
	ForgeRate[9]			= 0.1
SocketRate					= {}
	SocketRate[0]			= 1
	SocketRate[1]			= 1
	SocketRate[2]			= 1
CannotSocket				= {}
	CannotSocket[7159]		= true; -- Shadowbane
CannotFusion				= {}
	CannotFusion[7159]		= true; -- Shadowbane
	for i = 6096, 6196 do CannotFusion[i] = true; end
CannotForge					= {}
	CannotForge[7159]		= true;
CannotForgeType				= {}
	CannotForgeType[11]		= true;	-- Shields
	CannotForgeType[25]		= true;	-- Necks
	CannotForgeType[26]		= true;	-- Rings
CannotExtract				= {}
CannotRepair				= {}
	CannotRepair[7159]		= true; -- Shadowbane
CapStoneLv					= {}
	CapStoneLv[860]			= 6		-- Unique Gems
	CapStoneLv[861]			= 6
	CapStoneLv[862]			= 6
	CapStoneLv[863]			= 6
	CapStoneLv[1012]		= 6
	CapStoneLv[5845]		= 3		-- Azrael Gems
	CapStoneLv[5846]		= 3
	CapStoneLv[5847]		= 3
	CapStoneLv[5848]		= 3
	CapStoneLv[5849]		= 3
	CapStoneLv[864]			= 4		-- BD Gems
	CapStoneLv[865]			= 4
	CapStoneLv[866]			= 4
	CapStoneLv[6717]		= 2		-- Gem of Trial
	CapStoneLv[6718]		= 2
	CapStoneLv[6817]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6818]		= 5		-- Crack/Chipped/Broken
	CapStoneLv[6819]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6820]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6821]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6822]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6823]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6824]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6825]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6826]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6827]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6828]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6829]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6830]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[6831]		= 5
	CapStoneLv[885]			= 9		-- Refining Gem

I think some these are self-explanatory. Above are its variables and values, adjust the values to your likings according to the descriptions.

On 6/17/2016 at 2:12 PM, KONG said:

I tried to "script" the lua files as easily readable as possible.

When I said this, it means the variables listed above are acted like an "interface/API", and all of its implementation are hidden/private.

kong.png

a2.png

You should change the corals to be tables rather than just one ID, iirc in top2 there were 2 sets of intimate corals, one with stats and one without (I think the one with stats were jacks corals?)

Also you should consider using tables for set effects(kylin/bd/chaos/death) and glows  (death/95 glows etc), and moving them out of cha_timer and putting them somewhere like exattrcheck (I started this somewhere, only issue is that in order to have the glow reliant on an item in inventory, you would need to also hook elsewhere, probably on damage taken)

2 hours ago, 7n6 said:

You should change the corals to be tables rather than just one ID, iirc in top2 there were 2 sets of intimate corals, one with stats and one without (I think the one with stats were jacks corals?)

Also you should consider using tables for set effects(kylin/bd/chaos/death) and glows  (death/95 glows etc), and moving them out of cha_timer and putting them somewhere like exattrcheck (I started this somewhere, only issue is that in order to have the glow reliant on an item in inventory, you would need to also hook elsewhere, probably on damage taken)

good feedbacks.
About the corals, I've yet to known other unlimited corals so ill find some time to find the other ones.
For the set effects, I think I included a handler for that, which, not yet universal for checking the likes of accessories: CheckHasEquip(role, helm, armor, gloves, boots); Maybe ill redo a better method.
And finally, I thought about AttrRecheck but it seems that, when afk long enough, the stats dissapear, Should it be standardize?

Hook:AddPreHook("AttrRecheck", function(...)
        local role = TurnToCha(arg[1])
        local ring = GetEquipItemP(role, 8)
        local ringId = GetItemID(ring)
        local armor = GetEquipItemP(role, 2)
        local armorId = GetItemID(armor)
        if armorTab[armorId] ~= nil and ringTab[ringId] ~= nil then
            for i = 2577, 2582 do
                local a = GetChaStateLv(role, ringTab[i])
                if ringTab[i] ~= ringTab[ringId] then
                    if a ~= 0 then
                        RemoveState(role, ringTab[i])
                    end
                end
            end
            AddState(role, role, ringTab[ringId], 1, 3600)
        else
            for i = 2577, 2582 do
                local a = GetChaStateLv(role, ringTab[i])
                if a ~= 0 then
                    RemoveState(role, ringTab[i])
                end
            end
        end
    end);

kong.png

a2.png

It disappears because you only added it for 3600 seconds. If you add it for 0 seconds then the effect stays until removed.

The corals are:

9172    Unique Strike Coral    
9173    Unique Thunder Coral  
9174    Unique Wind Coral    

9311    Jack Strike Coral (Permanent)
9312    Jack Thunder Coral (Permanent)
9313    Jack Wind Coral (Permanent)  

The unique ones have no stats, the jack ones have some stats.

Heres the handler I was using for effects :

44 minutes ago, Cr4sh said:

so these files won't be released? --"

On 6/14/2016 at 10:10 PM, KONG said:

as promised. Put into resource/scripts folder, and extract there.
I will not upload full files, because It is not safe to upload full files, All things that I edited are transparent and are within
the scope of the folder.
Also, I use lucky's base, the only file that was touched was NpcScript08.lua, where i added:
dofile(GetResPath("script\\extension\\index.lua"))
some stuff are missing/not optimized... so will add them when I have time. 
A DLL for some server binary correction will be added soon too.
If bugs are found, please report and know that they are not intentional. 

script.rar

Can you add swings in the base files? but if you need a fix one I only got the .rar files but can't open it no password authority...

Edited by Kyren

5 hours ago, Kyren said:

Can you add swings in the base files? but if you need a fix one I only got the .rar files but can't open it no password authority...

gimme , i'll decrypt

Ideas not sure if its included already or not yet:
-Show Online players + IP + Mac IP on GS.exe loadout (if account is banned/temporarily ban, it will display next to it & if it try to logged in, the game.exe itself will exit out due to logged into a banned account or keep it normal as banned (unable to login))
-Ingame show current host time (vps time) + the player time so they know the difference (help them to know map and etc better) + date too but not necessary

-Ingame when a player logged back into their character, it will show their last login time, date, ip, mac ip
-Ingame everyday the inventory will be locked, if they logged in the next day, their inventory will be locked so hacker cant delete anything/touch anything without their pins.
-Make client side .bin not modifiable (), if anything of the client>scripts>table .bin is modified the game itself will not launch.
-Client side: Chaos Argent Ranking (there will be another chaos argent ranking which it will display player name, their level, chaos points (something similar to original top)). I believe this need to be done with client + server side.
Server side: Player teleport(include ticket + npc + portal) it will consume 1/10 HP / SP to prevent spam ticket and etc
Server side: Player activity logged (each player will be recorded into a folder with their character id, it will record trading between characters + item sold to npc + item bought from players)
-Anti Bot captcha (If it is possible) otherwise, if player no longer move for like 5mins, it will disconnect the player
-Anti bad words, if someone type a bad word, it will be mute for word length+ 30 + if any other words come up, to refresh the player mute time back to 0, they will have to do something to refresh it(idea: a whole day talking without any bad words will refresh the player mute time (their mute time will be stored in seperate file) such as root>resource>script>mutelog>characteid.dat or something)
-Daily Rewards (everyday you get something, 1st day of logged in unique items, 2nd day of logged in food items, 3rd day of logged misc items and then the rest will be random id from 1 to the max id (it will load the iteminfo.txt or a custom made file and use it for the reward, if it is iteminfo, make sure it doesnt read the blank iteminfoid -iteminfoid that doesnt exist because they skipped the iteminfoid) )

If player are team to kill boss, the last hit will able to get the reward, if bag full it will send to temporary bag otherwise it will disappeared (teammate wont able to pick up beside the last hitter)

These are some ideas =D. 

TBH, if it's possible, maybe open all jobs that are available but will also need to be balance too. Each class got its own job, this way all classes will be played, i will list the jobs to-do list while need think about their class balance as well =(.

Artisan = idk
Merchant = sales item for 2x price (system will check if the player class == merchant, if true then if player buy a item from his staller, it will be 2x higher --they can change the price ofc )
White Knight = high defense, lower hp, more attack, lower attackspeed
Animal Tamer = only Animal Tamer can do pet marriage and obtain pet, ofc they will have to go through quest to become a animal tamer
-Animal Tamer will have a chance to get 4th slot fairy
Captain - catch more fishes, wood, and able to commerce trade to npc for a higher prices (mainly voyage the sea and getting resources as a pirates - can build ship to sell to other player or give them the boat recommendation for a ship of their choices)
Upstart - This player will mainly be for banker, if u are a upstart, u will able to have more gold and can announce news/etc to players (to prevent spam, there will be a seconds), if not use wisely, it will cost xxxxgold * total characters length * delayed seconds.
Engineer - able to craft and manufactured items to sell to players

This is my idea for now, a lot of these are just ideas and myself haven't even attempt/don't even wanna try to code these yet due to lacking knowledge about the lua of TOP/PKO/KOP eventhough i can do basic stuff to chill with =D. Offend no one but just ideas recommend to the list. If u dont like it, keep it to urself and if you do, please contribute more so everyone will have a good base file in the future, no need modify and u're good to go with your file. Or you can modify/add new stuff to your server file just like Lucky's Clean file.

Bro @KONG hopefully this list isn't too much if so, take your time if you think something is good then plz do add, if not then plz dont add it. Its just ideas overall =D. No need to rush =D.

• Like 2

Just now, Dimitrov said:

Decrypt began sir. when done i'll send it to you

ok thanks :) hope you decrypt it completely

Just now, Kyren said:

ok thanks :) hope you decrypt it completely

I'll use brute attack to swings 1st for decrypt using kali linux. this may take while

ok bro :)

20 minutes ago, Dimitrov said:

I'll use brute attack to swings 1st for decrypt using kali linux. this may take while