MonkeyCode

Base Files (update 04.15.16)

9 hours ago, Yomazu said:

Improved fruits, Rear Fairy, Winter island etc.

Improved fruits done.
Rear fairy... (to replicate TOP2's version is out of the scope of my knowledge). If via NPC, than yes.
Winter Island - that being said, is the winter expansion that comes with 1.38 files not up-to-date?
Sorry I know very little of TOP2 features.

kong.png

a2.png

2 hours ago, xtc said:

Improved fruits done.
Rear fairy... (to replicate TOP2's version is out of the scope of my knowledge). If via NPC, than yes.
Winter Island - that being said, is the winter expansion that comes with 1.38 files not up-to-date?
Sorry I know very little of TOP2 features.

Most of 1.36+ files have part or entire winter update inside. The problem is: they are totally in CN or bad translated. BTW, if you're using @V3ct0r gameserver we can use the .res from pko 2.4 (they are translated and works very fine).

Keep your good work ^^,

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

4 hours ago, Blanquitoh said:

Looking forward to this thread really interesting *keep it up!* :) Hope this files are going to be my next base files if nothing weird on them :P 

By weird as in backdoor, there won't be. But about bugs, there is no garentee. However, the base file and the development purpose is to find bugs, report, and hopefully fix it. =)

admiral cloak added

ticket system (Credit: Angelix)

i am determining if the bracelets/belts/hand-guard should be added via temp bag method.

please let me know your opinions.

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png

12 minutes ago, xtc said:

By weird as in backdoor, there won't be. But about bugs, there is no garentee. However, the base file and the development purpose is to find bugs, report, and hopefully fix it. =)

admiral cloak added

i am determining if the bracelets/belts/hand-guard should be added via temp bag method.

Very usefully. It can be done by using the functions:

GiveItemX
BagTempHasItem
TakeItemBagTemp
HasLeaveBagTempGrid

But you need to find a way to add the equipment stats without bug with some skills or buffs etc.

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

Temp bag method makes gemming them awkward, as you need to update gems each time it is equipt/unequipt. I would just have them put in certain slots in bag (eg slots 5/6/7/8) to get effect. If you used a table to remember which one was there last, you would only need 4 lines in skilleff for any amount of sets of bracelets/gems.

Made this a few months ago:

Edited by 7n6
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, xtc said:

I've decided to leave it out. Both method is dull. I think the last thing people should resort to is using inventory slots. 

Since that can be done easily and 1.38 is not based on that, you shouldn't xP Thanks

Mentoring System working?

Find Party working?

Players Marriage working?

Hope i get more thinks that should be working on a base files. (only tough about those xP)

Signature.png

17 hours ago, 7n6 said:

Temp bag method makes gemming them awkward, as you need to update gems each time it is equipt/unequipt. I would just have them put in certain slots in bag (eg slots 5/6/7/8) to get effect. If you used a table to remember which one was there last, you would only need 4 lines in skilleff for any amount of sets of bracelets/gems.

Made this a few months ago:

good files

On 3/21/2016 at 1:28 AM, xtc said:

admiral cloak added

unseal lvl100 - unseal lv110 same top2, lvl 125 skill, skil 115 (skil f), gmes cloak, gem neck or bracelet, belt, handguard, & nightmare argent feature

Edited by Anthoni

On 3/22/2016 at 7:54 PM, Blanquitoh said:

Since that can be done easily and 1.38 is not based on that, you shouldn't xP Thanks

Mentoring System working?

Find Party working?

Players Marriage working?

Hope i get more thinks that should be working on a base files. (only tough about those xP)

All above are functioning.

28 minutes ago, Anthoni said:

unseal lvl100 - unseal lv110 same top2, lvl 125 skill, skil 115 (skil f), gmes cloak, gem neck or bracelet, belt, handguard, & nightmare argent feature

Unseals - Comes with iteminfo.
Lv125 skills done
F skills done
Cloak gems done
gem neck, not sure.
Bracelets/Belts/Handguards - will not be in base files. (Resorting to inventory slot is plain dull. Heres the reason:
Bracelets/Belts/Handguards is just a generic name for inventory equipments.
Ideally, due to limitations of inventory - allocating 4 spaces of it to "fake" equipment is poor in terms of originality.
An even better approach: Have a single item (Rune, Stone, the likes) and have it forgeable with new
effects (reduce IS, increase Exp, etc) would have been a better choice.
Nightmare argent - The only significant difference is having GUI (I think, or please explain more) and I beleive
before create another Chaos-Argent alike, the old Chaos Argent should be fixed to optimize gaming experience first.
But yes, eventually this will come as a package just in case anyone needs. (BTW - new Gui related, I do not have the capabilities of adding)

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png

On 3/23/2016 at 7:34 PM, xtc said:

All above are functioning.

Unseals - Comes with iteminfo.
Lv125 skills done
F skills done
Cloak gems done
gem neck, not sure.
Bracelets/Belts/Handguards - will not be in base files. (Resorting to inventory slot is plain dull. Heres the reason:
Bracelets/Belts/Handguards is just a generic name for inventory equipments.
Ideally, due to limitations of inventory - allocating 4 spaces of it to "fake" equipment is poor in terms of originality.
An even better approach: Have a single item (Rune, Stone, the likes) and have it forgeable with new
effects (reduce IS, increase Exp, etc) would have been a better choice.
Nightmare argent - The only significant difference is having GUI (I think, or please explain more) and I beleive
before create another Chaos-Argent alike, the old Chaos Argent should be fixed to optimize gaming experience first.
But yes, eventually this will come as a package just in case anyone needs. (BTW - new Gui related, I do not have the capabilities of adding)

Cool, I'll wait. If you can add Demonic Dimension Map.

When will published?

@xtc You can add a easy way to create new blueprints like this:

Blueprints = {}

Blueprints[1] = { 
IDStart = 2404 , 
IDEnd = 2404 , 
MaterialA = 864 , 
MaterialB = 865 , 
MaterialC = 866 ,
MinCountA = 1 , 
MinCountB = 1 , 
MinCountC = 1 ,
MaxCountA = 1 , 
MaxCountB = 1 , 
MaxCountC = 1 , 
RateMin = 5 , 
RateMax = 10 }

Blueprints[2] = { 
IDStart = 7148 , 
IDEnd = 7156 , 
MaterialA = 864 , 
MaterialB = 865 , 
MaterialC = 866 ,
MinCountA = 1 , 
MinCountB = 1 , 
MinCountC = 1 ,
MaxCountA = 15 , 
MaxCountB = 20 , 
MaxCountC = 25 , 
RateMin = 3 , 
RateMax = 7 }

function ItemUse_#### ( role, Item )
    r1, r2 = MakeItem ( role , 2300 , 1 , 1 )
    local Itemnew = GetChaItem ( role , 2 , r2 )
	local Rand = math.random(1,table.getn(Blueprints))

SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_URE, 1 )																	-- Blueprint Level
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_MAXURE, math.random(70,99))												-- Fairy Coin Required							
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_VAL_STA, 1 )																-- Blueprint usage count
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_MAXENERGY, math.floor(100*0.1)+100)										
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_ENERGY, math.random(Blueprints[Rand].RateMin,Blueprints[Rand].RateMax))	
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_VAL_STR, Blueprints[Rand].MaterialA )											
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_VAL_CON, Blueprints[Rand].MaterialB )											
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_VAL_DEX, Blueprints[Rand].MaterialC )											
    SetItemAttr(Itemnew, ITEMATTR_VAL_AGI, math.random(Blueprints[Rand].IDStart,Blueprints[Rand].IDEnd) )										

local Num_new = GetItemForgeParam ( Itemnew , 1 )
    local Part2_new = GetNum_Part2 ( Num_new )      
    local Part4_new = GetNum_Part4 ( Num_new )
    local Part6_new = GetNum_Part6 ( Num_new )
    Part2_new = math.random ( Blueprints[Rand].MinCountA, Blueprints[Rand].MaxCountA )   	                            
    Part4_new = math.random ( Blueprints[Rand].MinCountB, Blueprints[Rand].MaxCountB )
    Part6_new = math.random ( Blueprints[Rand].MinCountC, Blueprints[Rand].MaxCountC )                                                                    
    Num_new = SetNum_Part2 ( Num_new , Part2_new )
    Num_new = SetNum_Part4 ( Num_new , Part4_new )
    Num_new = SetNum_Part6 ( Num_new , Part6_new )
    SetItemForgeParam ( Itemnew , 1 , Num_new )
end

If people want random ItemID with same igredients put ID start in IDStart and in IDEnd. otherwise put same ID in IDStart and IDEnd.

Edited by Yomazu

5 hours ago, Yomazu said:

@xtc You can add a easy way to create new blueprints like this:

thanks firm. Will start using this BP handler for meta/str equipments

6 hours ago, Anthoni said:

Cool, I'll wait. If you can add Demonic Dimension Map.

When will published?

Demonic Dimension - please elaborate. this is DW3-4, yes?
will publish once base is stable enough for download and setup.

3 hours ago, Anthoni said:

xtc add effect in neck (basic TOP & VIP)

Screenshot_1.png

Any idea which neck id it is from official?

2 hours ago, Anthoni said:

update level 100 to 130 like top2:D

done.

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png

1 hour ago, xtc said:

Any idea which neck id it is from official?

IIRC, it was on the gold/platinum/titanium/diamond necks. ID 9184/9185/9186/9187

Demonic Dimension maybe puzzleworld3, puzzleworld4. 

Effect neck in head (TOP & VIP) .
IIRC, it was on the gold/platinum/titanium/diamond necks. ID 9184/9185/9186/9187.

- Add Wings of Glory Fly same TOP 2. 

- Add NPC Global Rangking...

Thanks for all your hard work xtc. Always success :)