Sign in to follow this  
gainster81

Changing the birthplace problem

Hey guys, i am trying to set up the avacado server fiels (the island server) and i am trying to set the island as the only spawn point. I have followed some guides out there, editing group server , birthplace (serversided) and stringset (client sided) but when i try to log in with any char i am having this problem:

Is ther any solution?

bug.png

I think you need the map file for client side of the island in map folder and also the minimap -> texture -> minimap

Also need to add in your mapinfo.bin

Decompile your mapinfo.bin

You will receive mapinfo.txt

Add in your mapinfo.txt the new map you wish to add (There is a limit I forgot how many maps)

//ID    File(to load from client)   Name    1?    Coords    2?    RGB color

Example: 40    chaosicicle    Nightmare Icicle    1    1350,550    3,1350,550    255,255,255

Once added to mapinfo.txt - Re-compile to get a new mapinfo.bin

And for server side;

Resource//Script/MisScript/ScriptDefine.lua -> Add -----                AddMap( "mapname", "Map Name" )

Resource//Script/birth/birth_conf.lua -> Add --  AddBirthPoint("Map Name", "mapname",  X Coords,Y Coords) -- Use Yammi Tool if you want to know location of a spawn you want to pick from

Example: AddBirthPoint("Map Name","mapname", 100,100) -- Players will spawn in Map Name at 100 X, 100Y

GroupServer.cfg

[bird]
Argent City        =    name of your desired map (mapname)
Shaitan City    =    name of your desired map (mapname)
Icicle Castle    =    name of your desired map (mapename) 

These should all be the same if you are using only 1 map spawn.

(The file StringSet.bin cannot be decompiled, and must be edited with Notepad, when you complete just save.)

You can use (Ctrl+G) to go to a certain line

Now Client side -> StringSet.bin (right click and edit - choose NotePad)

[39] "Argent City"

[40] "Shaitan City"

[41] "Icicle Castle"

Should be replaced with 

[39] "name of your desired map"  (Map Name)

[40] "name of your desired map"  (Map Name)

[41] "name of your desired map" (Mape Name

If you get an error like -> Illegal Birth Place most likely, you did Client String wrong.

(Remember to restart your server, and make sure to include the new .txt files on server side, and also mapinfo.bin/StringSet.bin for client side)

Edited by Joah

Nissan-GT-R.gif

18 hours ago, Joah said:

I think you need the map file for client side of the island in map folder and also the minimap -> texture -> minimap

Also need to add in your mapinfo.bin

Decompile your mapinfo.bin

You will receive mapinfo.txt

Add in your mapinfo.txt the new map you wish to add (There is a limit I forgot how many maps)

//ID    File(to load from client)   Name    1?    Coords    2?    RGB color

Example: 40    chaosicicle    Nightmare Icicle    1    1350,550    3,1350,550    255,255,255

Once added to mapinfo.txt - Re-compile to get a new mapinfo.bin

And for server side;

Resource//Script/MisScript/ScriptDefine.lua -> Add -----                AddMap( "mapname", "Map Name" )

Resource//Script/birth/birth_conf.lua -> Add --  AddBirthPoint("Map Name", "mapname",  X Coords,Y Coords) -- Use Yammi Tool if you want to know location of a spawn you want to pick from

Example: AddBirthPoint("Map Name","mapname", 100,100) -- Players will spawn in Map Name at 100 X, 100Y

GroupServer.cfg

[bird]
Argent City        =    name of your desired map (mapname)
Shaitan City    =    name of your desired map (mapname)
Icicle Castle    =    name of your desired map (mapename) 

These should all be the same if you are using only 1 map spawn.

(The file StringSet.bin cannot be decompiled, and must be edited with Notepad, when you complete just save.)

You can use (Ctrl+G) to go to a certain line

Now Client side -> StringSet.bin (right click and edit - choose NotePad)

[39] "Argent City"

[40] "Shaitan City"

[41] "Icicle Castle"

Should be replaced with 

[39] "name of your desired map"  (Map Name)

[40] "name of your desired map"  (Map Name)

[41] "name of your desired map" (Mape Name

If you get an error like -> Illegal Birth Place most likely, you did Client String wrong.

(Remember to restart your server, and make sure to include the new .txt files on server side, and also mapinfo.bin/StringSet.bin for client side)

Thanks for the info, do you know where i can find the avacado map file?