Sign in to follow this  
Koizumi

Database for SPKO Web template

Unfortunately, their website template will only work with databases that has custom tables. Tried making them with Query commands, works but my GameServer won't work. It shows 'database (account) initialize error'. I replaced the GameServer.exe with the one that Yudha released and now it shows 'database (character) initialize error'. Tried other databases, didn't work. Tried other .exes, didn't work. Replaced Databases, website registration didn't work.

2 hours ago, Koizumi said:

Unfortunately, their website template will only work with databases that has custom tables. Tried making them with Query commands, works but my GameServer won't work. It shows 'database (account) initialize error'. I replaced the GameServer.exe with the one that Yudha released and now it shows 'database (character) initialize error'. Tried other databases, didn't work. Tried other .exes, didn't work. Replaced Databases, website registration didn't work.

your database and exe use different names of database column, and may i know where you got his website? he didnt share it..