Sign in to follow this  
SoundX

[TriggerProc]transfer return failed - Story quest "Lure Behemoth"

Hi all,

Using PKO1.38 server files from MEGA archive and testing story quest: I have the following problem:

There is a subquest, called "Lure Behemoth" that is timed and requires player to kill Behemoth within 60 mins from accepting the quest. Relevant functions:

- MissionScript02.lua

Spoiler

DefineMission( 285, "Stolen Lunchbox", 253 )

MisBeginTalk( "<t>It was supposed to be a happy day today as Granny - Beldi has made me so many pastries. I happily packed them into my lunchbox and brought them to work but it was stolen the moment I turned away!<n><t>It was a <rNinja Mole>! I saw it too late, for it has already escaped into the Abandoned Mine. I dare not enter that scary place.<n><t>Can you please help me get my lunchbox back? Otherwise...I will not have enough energy to work...These creatures often appear at (229, 28). " )
	MisBeginCondition(HasRecord, 252)
	MisBeginCondition(NoMission, 253)
	MisBeginCondition(NoRecord, 250)
	MisBeginCondition(NoRecord, 253)  --暂时不许重复接
	MisBeginCondition(NoMission, 4)
	MisBeginAction(AddMission, 253)
	MisBeginAction(AddTrigger, 2531, TE_GETITEM, 4084, 1 )		--便当x1
	MisCancelAction(ClearMission, 253)

MisNeed(MIS_NEED_ITEM, 4084, 1, 10, 1)

MisPrize(MIS_PRIZE_ITEM, 3917, 1, 4)
	MisPrizeSelAll()

MisResultTalk("<t> You are my saviour! Hohoho! Its my lunchbox! Thank you so much! This is great!<n><t>Come! This <yStrawberry Biscuit> is for you! Remember! Do not ever go to <pAbandoned Mine 2> to eat the biscuit! There is a monster residing at a corner who loves to attack anybody with tasty biscuit!!!")
	MisHelpTalk("<t>Can't work…Too hungry…")
	MisResultCondition(HasMission, 253 )
	MisResultCondition(HasItem, 4084, 1 )
	MisResultAction(TakeItem, 4084, 1 )
	MisResultAction(ClearMission, 253 )
	MisResultAction(SetRecord, 253 )
	MisResultAction(ObligeAcceptMission, 4 )
	MisResultAction(AddTrigger, 109, TE_KILL, 99, 1 )
	MisResultAction(AddTrigger, 108, TE_GAMETIME, TT_MULTITIME, 60, 1 )
	MisResultAction(AddExp,4500,4500)
	MisResultAction(AddMoney,2000,2000)
	MisResultAction(AddExpAndType,2,9035,9035)
	MisResultBagNeed(1)

InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, IsItem, 4084 )	
	TriggerAction( 1, AddNextFlag, 253, 10, 1 )
	RegCurTrigger( 2531 )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, NoMisssionFailure, 4 )
	TriggerCondition( 1, IsMonster, 99 )
	TriggerAction( 1, AddNextFlag, 4, 10, 1 )
	RegCurTrigger( 109 )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, NoFlag, 4, 10 )
	TriggerAction( 1, SystemNotice, "Quest countdown is over. Lure Behemoth failed!" )
	TriggerAction( 1, SetMissionFailure, 4 )
	RegCurTrigger( 108 )

- EudemonScript.lua

Spoiler

DefineWorldMission( 4, "Lure Behemoth", 4 )

MisBeginTalk( "<t>Proceed to <pAbandoned Mine 2> and find the lair of the Behemoth. When you reached the lair, use the <ySpecial Strawberry Biscuit> and see what happens.<n><t>Once you manage to lure the beast out, please kill him within the hour." )
	MisHelpTalk( "<t>Proceed to <pAbandoned Mine 2> and find the lair of the Behemoth. When you reached the lair, use the <ySpecial Strawberry Biscuit> and see what happens.<n><t>Once you manage to lure the beast out, please kill him within the hour." )
	MisBeginAction( AddMission, 4 )
	MisBeginAction(SystemNotice, "Obtained Quest: 'Lure Behemoth'" )

--	MisCancelAction(ClearMission, 4 )
--	MisCancelAction(ClearTrigger, 109 )
--	MisCancelAction(ClearTrigger, 108 )
	MisCancelAction(SystemNotice, "This quest cannot be abandoned" )
--	MisCancelAction(ClearMission, 4 )

MisNeed(MIS_NEED_DESP, "Use the Strawberry biscuit to lure the Behemoth" )
	MisNeed(MIS_NEED_KILL, 99, 1, 10, 1)

MisResultCondition( AlwaysFailure )

Here is my problems:

- When kill Behemoth, an error with strange encoding appears:

hLl9p3d.png

- If I don't submit the quest within the hour, I get the following message:

CCharMission: GetItem: quest manage function [TriggerProc]transfer return failed!

I have tried all things I can think of:

- Disable "MisResultAction(AddTrigger, 108, TE_GAMETIME, TT_MULTITIME, 60, 1 )" and its related trigger (as it seems to be in KOP2.4 files)

- Change TRIGGER_ID to 2539 and 2538 from 109 and 108, as following the guide (and then to 49,48 as the eudemon quest ID is 4)

- Even changed clients to see if problem was client side, but it is same with clean TOP1 client "Frozen relics" and KOP client War of Eternity from MEGA archive

Anyone knows how can resolve this?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Edited by SoundX

21 hours ago, SoundX said:

Solved (problem was in MissionSdk.lua)

Share the way you fixed it so if anyone will have the same problem in future he can search and find the solution here, just saying.

14 hours ago, Rinor said:

Share the way you fixed it so if anyone will have the same problem in future he can search and find the solution here, just saying.

Hi, of course, the reason I didn't was because the problem was caused not by the quest itself but from another modification I made. In `MissionSdk.lua`, I have was using the `RefreshCompleteFlag` function to mark as complete quests in the quest log and I think this conflicted with Eudemon quests. Without the "Complete" flag modification, the problem does not show in unmodified 1.38 script files.

Plus I have not solved still the problem with timed quest, so for the moment I just removed the timer << This still happens even without any modifications to the files, trying to test if if only happens with Eudemon quests, if I find something Iwill add details here

Edit: using the `RefreshCompleteFlag` function like this does not cause problem when killing mob (remaining to understand the time out problem)

Edited by SoundX