7 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello, @wowo!

We have Discord chat:

Yes and apparently that's one of the main reasons why pkodev has been inactive lately.

В 26.07.2017 в 08:28, wowo сказал:

Yes and apparently that's one of the main reasons why pkodev has been inactive lately.

First of all, we are community and there is no matter where we communicate, here or in Discord, IMHO. The main reason why pkodev has been inactive lately is the low popularity of our game.

Up!

Let me know if you have any ideas and suggestions about developing our community and forum!

Hey there new member here.

I wanted to suggest the possible development of a wiki.pkodev as a knowledge base for new users wishing to try and establish their own ToP/PKO private server.

This wiki could outline many of the frequent questions posted in Questions and Answers such as

AccountServer Hang

Importing databases and running SQL commands

patching of the ToP II client for connecting with private server

and other "beginner" type tasks for setting up a server and logging in.

The wiki could also serve as a knowledge base for known vulnerabilities, the PKO.dev mod loader and so forth.

I've noticed a lot of the information on the forum can get a little bit disconnected and sometimes its hard to find exactly what you're looking for. I think centralizing things into a wiki at least for basic stuff would be a huge help.

Just a suggestion from somebody who's been here a month or so, love this site and the community otherwise!

• Thanks 1

Hello @Ock,

I think this is not a very good idea and here's why:

1) The wiki format conflicts with the forum format and will duplicate it (guides and discussions);

2) It's too late to create a knowledge base at this stage of community development;

3) I'm not sure there are interested and experienced users who want to develop such a wiki. For example, no one has written new guides for a long time.

We can, of course, create a poll, but I don't think it will be popular (IMHO).

In any case, thank you very much for your suggestion!

• Like 1