Sign in to follow this  
okore

skill book editing

I was editing some class skills recently and i wonder how to add a certain skill to a skill book in order to make it learnable? like lets say for example i wanted to add black dragon fireball to a skillbook, i would need to create a new skill book on item info and?, in addition how do i edit a certain skill level max? like making its level max 1?

20 hours ago, okore said:

I was editing some class skills recently and i wonder how to add a certain skill to a skill book in order to make it learnable? like lets say for example i wanted to add black dragon fireball to a skillbook, i would need to create a new skill book on item info and?, in addition how do i edit a certain skill level max? like making its level max 1?

Check f-skill books on Lucky's Archive : https://mega.nz/#F!OUMUgTYb!jtCsqh7halK_O9uzWyaG0g!KcdVQK6a
Try use that as a guide and see if it works. You might need to duplicate Black Dragon fireball code and rename to your own. Also don't forget to change the whole skillinfo.txt line code required for the skill to whatever you renamed the copy Black Dragon Fireball function. If not work, reply back here.